Ask Urgot

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

08-29-2012

As if wheeze my existence wheeze wasn't torment enough, I have gasp received order to wheeze play host to inquiries wheeze from my fellow Champions and gasp all of you Summoners. This wheeze eternal life of mine gasp is all too painful, so wheeze don't try my patience. I wheeze will kill you if you step gasp out of line!

Death is the only escape. Wheeze

Ask the Herald

08-29-2012

Headsman's Pride,

How do you feel about your life being extended against your will by technology I designed?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Dear Urgot

08-29-2012

Herald,

Although I am gasp in utter agony as I wheeze continue to live despite my wheeze demise, the fact that it's gasp your technology has no bearing wheeze to me. Although, you've given me the wheeze means to have my revenge on the man gasp who slew me. This deserves some gratitude, wheeze if begrudging.

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Herald,

Although I am gasp in utter agony as I wheeze continue to live despite my wheeze demise, the fact that it's gasp your technology has no bearing wheeze to me. Although, you've given me the wheeze means to have my revenge on the man gasp who slew me. This deserves some gratitude, wheeze if begrudging.
....I see. Well, regardless of whether or not you do get your revenge it reflects on me whenever you deign you show off your equipment. My ideas back then were.....rather significantly different than they are now, but it's all my design without any doubt. To me, at least.

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

......Whatever you say, wheeze Herald. I have no interest gasp in your pride for your work. Wheeze

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

( Bump? )

Ask Mad Chemist

08-30-2012

Could you describe your "eternal pain"?

Ask Gragas

08-30-2012

What's yer breakfast of champions?

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Could you describe your "eternal pain"?
It is wheeze like nothing you have ever wheeze experienced. It is an endless gasp fire that eats away at wheeze my body. Have you ever gasp found yourself at the brink of wheeze death? It is completely empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
What's yer breakfast of champions?
My body is now wheeze sustained by a combination of wheeze necromantic energy and techmatugical gasp fuel. As such I don't eat wheeze as most do.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Hey Urgot, want me to get you some sort of pain mediccation if it helps at all?

1234511 ... 14