Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiffage

08-29-2012

Need help with a 3s Jungler-My teamates and I play mid 1400s, and we never run a jungler, but seem to run into a lot of problems with jungler teams.
If the other team has a jungler, should we?
Is jungling necessary?
We have tried jungling (nunu, lee sin, ww) but have been consistently getting raped in the jungle by creep-HOW DO?

cowpotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

nunu got raped in TT jungle? no way

Kiffage

08-30-2012

It might be a rune issue, build issue, or skill leveling issue; he played Nunu like he plays Nunu in 5s, which he says doesn't work at all. He very rarely ganked because he had to constantly go back for mana/hp.

TknRabbi

08-30-2012

Runes will make a world of difference with your selection of Champion, but I don't know much about pure jungling runes because I use a generic AD page for all my attack damage (damn tier 3 costs)

I will say logically Warwick would be a great choice....He provides sustain to the jungle with his Hungering Strike, he can gank well due to the smaller map size and his E, and he can be built tankier in lack of a true tank.

Roman

08-30-2012

jungling is useless just don't do it. if you really need the buff control tell your bottom laner to get smite.