Am I the only person that wants this in the game?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retrovertigo

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Zooming out further.

While playing I hate the confined feel of my screen when certain abilities end up going off the edge of the screen, and playing on a widescreen monitor while on purple (I think its purple) is just ridiculous. It's so hard to hit skillshots going down, if I could zoom out further my range of the spell wouldn't be right where my HUD is sitting, and thus can't even see my target. We need to be able to zoom out at least a bit further than currently available.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syztem

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
Zooming out further.

While playing I hate the confined feel of my screen when certain abilities end up going off the edge of the screen, and playing on a widescreen monitor while on purple (I think its purple) is just ridiculous. It's so hard to hit skillshots going down, if I could zoom out further my range of the spell wouldn't be right where my HUD is sitting, and thus can't even see my target. We need to be able to zoom out at least a bit further than currently available.
Id love to be able to zoom out more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-17-2010

There used to be a way to zoom out further, but Riot outlawed it.

In other words: Zooming out further is illegal. Try playing with an unlocked camera.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-17-2010

This has been wanted since beta. However they REFUSE to allow us to do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-17-2010

What would be even better is if no matter what side your on your view is coming from bottom up. Since the map is mirror it shouldn't be a problem. I coulda swore it used to be like that but I can't remember it's been a year or so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
There used to be a way to zoom out further, but Riot outlawed it.

In other words: Zooming out further is illegal. Try playing with an unlocked camera.
People play with a locked camera?!

I don't even know how someone would play this game like that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScaryPillow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-17-2010

They would have to make everything lower resolution as some computers can't handle that many particles and such concerning graphics. If a game is good, would you want to change it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acrior

Senior Member

09-17-2010

more zooming out = free awareness of the game around you = easier farming and harder ganking = slower gameplay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retrovertigo

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
There used to be a way to zoom out further, but Riot outlawed it.

In other words: Zooming out further is illegal. Try playing with an unlocked camera.
Camera is unlocked, but it doesn't help trying to see at the bottom of your screen is a (random skill shotter) thats raping you whenever you move away to hug your turret because you had to move the camera up to move back up and then can no longer see them or their animation to know when to dodge the skill shot. It may seem trivial most the time, but it does impact the game.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrior View Post
more zooming out = free awareness of the game around you = easier farming and harder ganking = slower gameplay
More zooming out does not give you a bigger Fog of War unlock.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalHev

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Give us Supreme Commander-like zoom.


12