Heimer turret...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armagedonn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-17-2010

riot omg please come back with heimer 3 turrets...that nerf almost ruined all his gameplay...

Metal Shake

09-17-2010

I still do amazing with hiemer.... learn2play

GoSlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Heimer is alright, but he's a different champion now.

Armagedonn

Recruiter

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleStyxx View Post
That's not the point...he sufered a god **** really omg crazy nerf and i don't think that he REALLY REALLY needed that nerf...btw like i said it ALMOST ruined...

Kama Toki

09-17-2010

I just played heimer. IT was still ******edly easy to push a lane, and completely ruin gameplay.

Xion Moonray

09-17-2010

I can live with 2 (Not a hardcore Heimer guy, but now and then). But for the love of God make them smarter. They are an amazing source of DPS, and they refuse to target Champions if anything else is in range...

Occy

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleStyxx View Post
Exactly Heimer is still amazing just ask dan dinh.

Armagedonn

Recruiter

09-17-2010

the point i'm trying to get here is: he didn't need a nerf...if he needed a nerf so ALMOST all the champions need a nerf...every champion has it gameplay and heimer gameplay it was good with 3 turret...ok he still have a amazing gameplay but i think he really didn't need that nerf

ĵnction

09-17-2010

i agree heimer was a bit overnerfed, give him back his 3rd turret but make it so he cant put them practically on top of eachother.

Armagedonn

Recruiter

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Moonray View Post
I can live with 2 (Not a hardcore Heimer guy, but now and then). But for the love of God make them smarter. They are an amazing source of DPS, and they refuse to target Champions if anything else is in range...
same here...really i agree they need to make those turrets target champions instead of targeting the minions almost all the god **** time