Amumu needs more lore love.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pelter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

I have to say, Amumu himself is probably one of the most unique champions visually in this game (close tie with Singed) but we don't know anything about this poor kid (or yordle?).

I know that Amumu remebers nothing about his past but there must be some way we can learn just a little bit more about this unique champion. Perhaps maybe Zilean could help him find out more about his past because Zilean can drift through time mentally.

I would love to hear more about Amumu's past, how he died, and how he ended up in bandages (I get the feeling it has something to do with Nasus' evil brother Renekhton.).

dogbiter

09-17-2010

am i the only one that hates the fact that he's a yordle?

AstorSapolsky

09-17-2010

Amumu comes from a different realm than Nasus. They both live in the Shurima Desert, but Amumu is actually from there, whereas Nasus just settled there after being brought into this world.

bobarabara

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
Amumu comes from a different realm than Nasus. They both live in the Shurima Desert, but Amumu is actually from there, whereas Nasus just settled there after being brought into this world.
but you dont know how long amumus been there, and why does Nasus like the desert so much, is there a star gate hidden there that allows him to go back home? O.o

Zzilb

09-17-2010

Hm. Zilean would be loreOP if he could drift to and fro voluntarily and along other peoples timelines. There would be no secrets anymore. From the line, "The most torturous aspect of this curse is that Zilean sometimes experiences Urtistan as it once was and the rest of the time resides in its lonely ruins," I take that its certainly an unfortunate disease and not a super power. He would never have to 'reside in its lonely ruins' had he the option to spend his time enjoying the vivid histories of his colleagues; Sampling the thrilling dogfights in Corki's past, or winking at everyone next time hes in a match with Garen 'n Kat.

Nevertheless he Was a quite powerful sorcerer of time. Hes the best suited to help that comes to mind, assuming His mind ever comes to the present long enough to do so.

bobarabara

09-17-2010

perhaps some archeological knowledge from Ezreal could uncover some of amumu's past as well?

Amiithystine

09-17-2010

What I'm curious about is why he was important enough to be mummified. Considering the arduous process involved he'd probably have been an important figure. Also why do Yordles conduct the process of mummification in the first place? Their culture of what I understand does not seem so Egyptian as where Amumu's design is from. (Also few other civilization undertook this method of preservation after death but Egyptian is most know)

bobarabara

09-18-2010

a lot of civilizations were lost during the rune wars, there may have been an egyptian yordle city in the desert, but I wonder if the mummification process had anything to do with his powers of despair, or if it was due to all of the magic surrounding the tomb, like how nidalee was given powers

Vuther

09-18-2010

I want him to find his parents! :-(