Another patch and still no queue dodge penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

08-29-2012

Riot cares about Dominion. Really.

Really really.

Really.

FDru

08-29-2012

Also: Ezreal buffs.

Meh, I'm going to bed.

inFe eD

08-29-2012

It's a nerf.

Orphane

08-29-2012

Fdruuuuuu

Dekin

08-30-2012

There doesn't need to be a que dodge penalty. If anything there should be a quit option at champ select. The idea that you need to be forced to play in a bad team comp is dumb.

BduL

08-30-2012

ssshhhhhh fdru, itll be over soon dont struggle

no more tears only dreams

Nekrogen

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekin View Post
There doesn't need to be a que dodge penalty. If anything there should be a quit option at champ select. The idea that you need to be forced to play in a bad team comp is dumb.
This can be interpreted differently by many people. In addition, the enemy team's comp could be worse. Dodging is also used to avoid playing with other players who you don't want to play with, so yeah there really does need to be a penalty for this.

Also, FDRUUUUUUUUUU

Dekin

08-30-2012

Whats the problem with dodging if you don't want to play with someone? You'd probably have a good reason if you didn't. I also thought ignore list worked a lil like a black list for players anyways. At any rate I simply don't agree with the dodge penalty at all.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekin View Post
Whats the problem with dodging if you don't want to play with someone? You'd probably have a good reason if you didn't. I also thought ignore list worked a lil like a black list for players anyways. At any rate I simply don't agree with the dodge penalty at all.
The problem is, that if I dodge a game because I hate someone I'm in queue with, and I re-queue with no penalty, I will get the same 9 people, and it will be hella stupid. This will happen repeatedly (your queues with those people could be a matter of seconds after re-queue even at high elo) until matchmaker gets fed up and throws someone else into the game while I'm out of queue. Then, best case scenario, I end up finding a game in the meantime... worst case, I end up with a 20+ minute queue and then get the same 9 people from the last game.

Believe me, there are players I know who are super heavy on certain champs at my general matchmaking level. But pragmatically, if I want to play, I can't just dodge players I don't like.

FDru

08-30-2012

If you don't understand why queue dodge penalties are needed, there's no point discussing it with you because you are dumb.