Randuin's Omen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

You DO get frozen hearth because the mana.

ADC SENPAl

10-26-2012

Frozen heart can be better against certain team comps, especially when they have multiple AD's, for example (AD carry bot, AD jungler like a Xin Xao, and a AD top like teemo or Jarvan building glass cannon) Each has it's place, and Frozen heart gives you more damage, because of the CDR

All items are situational, there is very few champions that build exactly the same no matter what every game.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

The answer to this thread is Atma's Impaler.

DiscworldDeath

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgivEnemy View Post
Frozen heart can be better against certain team comps, especially when they have multiple AD's, for example (AD carry bot, AD jungler like a Xin Xao, and a AD top like teemo or Jarvan building glass cannon) Each has it's place, and Frozen heart gives you more damage, because of the CDR

All items are situational, there is very few champions that build exactly the same no matter what every game.
Dominion, not Summoner's Rift.

Mindllapse

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Despite the fact that the reason might seem obvious. It is always more helpful to include the reasons why. If someone is doing something wrong, no matter how obvious, they should not be punished for their ignorance. They should be told what they are doing wrong and why it is wrong. I am assuming their ignorance is genuine, they are not trolling, and this is not some sort of competition environment with a very special prize at stake.

Nevertheless, you are posting in a forum where a person who never played a game outside of AI Bots can read this. He's going to buy Randuin's Omen on the Rengar or Renekton but he has no idea why. He had no idea why it's a good item to get. In his next game, he plays Lee Sin, he buys Frozen Heart instead because Raduin's Omen is the armor item to get only on Rengar or Renekton, right?

I'm assuming you are referring to getting a mana item for a mana-less champion. If not, my point is still valid because then I don't know why Frozen Heart is bad to get on Rengar or Renekton. I am still in a state of ignorance and the situation only improved in those situations where I am playing Rengar or Renekton. But those are only two champions out of over a hundred.

It is part of the whole "give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

I think it's more like "Teach him how to fish, he pays taxes until he dies"

jars

10-27-2012

teach every man to fish and we starve because of overfishing