Randuin's Omen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
The real question is "Why are you wasting money upgrading Warden's Mail unless you are swimming in gold?"
For the active.

But I guess you could be playing Darius or some other derp with infinite slows.

lbgsloan

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Donut View Post
You make it sound as if people buy frozen heart for the + mana. No one does.
Just for the mana? No. However once anyone completes a shroud on Dominion, it's very unlikely that champion will ever run OOM unless they stay in the field way too long.

But yeah, going by sapphire crystal mana costs 2 gold a point. If you're buying a FH on a manaless champion you are wasting 1000 gold or so. I know CDR is king, but seriously there are other CDR items aside from FH.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

I buy Frozen Heart on Mordekaiser! COME AT ME!

Edit: Actually thats a lie, I get DFG now for CDR and Wardens for armor. Carry on FDRUUUUUUUUU!

DiscworldDeath

08-30-2012

Quote:
The mana is definitely a factor on some champions. Ryze, Kassadin

But no, some other champions as well can use the mana and it's one reason they go FH over another armour piece.

Shaboinker

08-30-2012

I can see fzh on renekton over randiuns. You are only wasting 400 gold on one useless stat. People do this all the time with items like Tri force. Fzh is just such a good item and renekton is seriously cdr dependent. Not to mention he has natural high health from his ult which synergizes with more mitigation. It is situational which one is the better buy on him but to make a rage thread is pretty silly. As far as rengar goes idk don't play him but there are other non mana using champs where fzh is viable.

FDru

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboinker View Post
I can see fzh on renekton over randiuns. You are only wasting 400 gold on one useless stat. People do this all the time with items like Tri force. Fzh is just such a good item and renekton is seriously cdr dependent. Not to mention he has natural high health from his ult which synergizes with more mitigation. It is situational which one is the better buy on him but to make a rage thread is pretty silly. As far as rengar goes idk don't play him but there are other non mana using champs where fzh is viable.
Dude, no. There are no non-mana champs that should build Frozen Heart. Ever! Especially not Renekton who needs tank items anyway and has synergy with Visage.

Omen, Visage, Zeke's/Ghostblade + masteries = max CDR at level 13 (or 34% if you want to go strictly down offense).

Also, since people keep bringing it up, the reason Triforce and Lichbane are built on champs with no mana is because they get massive amounts of damage from the passive which can not be matched by any other item.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
i do , on yor and ryz

HaIfhearted

08-30-2012

I get FH on Skarner cause it makes mana problems go poof!

MMKH

08-30-2012

I've always been a fan of Randuins and having at least one when someone on the team already has the aura from Frozen Heart is nice.

ShawNuff

09-01-2012

Random question, but how does one pronounce Fdru?

I've always heard it in my head as "fuh-drew", but I'm curious what its supposed to sound like.