My AP Carry tier list.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

AP Tristana is an AP Assassin, and really is LeBlanc with longer cooldowns. She's more of a carry counter than anything else. She can jump in and burst someone, jump out.

Endkeeper

08-30-2012

I like: Karthus, Cassiopia, Ryze, Ahri, Ezreal. But So far i only have Karthus and Ryze because I am always buying runes or champs. Urg. I have to concentrate.

Michael Kane

08-30-2012

No offense to tristana ap players but she should be at the bottom. Your top tier choices are pretty good though

Ballistik

08-30-2012

how does one get 8 wins and still get level 30??

futuresight23

08-30-2012

I'm a bit skeptical as to how Zilean with 1 AP attacking ability (that can be cloned) ranks ahead of 10 other AP champs. Most of those champs would seem to have more carrying potential than Zilean.

Diana seems to be a noticeable missing champ on this list as well as Fiddlesticks for the sake of a complete list.

Autovector

08-30-2012

Its strange how heimerdinger can consistently counter all of those champs during laning phase... Unhype is really a sad thing.

Jalkan

08-30-2012

Why Kassadin number 14? He just riftwalks around and kills people in two seconds.

MetalGuitarist

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalkan View Post
Why Kassadin number 14? He just riftwalks around and kills people in two seconds.
Yeah once you notice this it makes the entire list null and void GEDDIT but yeah why is gragas ahead of kassadin? that's madness. especially with the gragas nerf that just came out.

futuresight23

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGuitar View Post
Yeah once you notice this it makes the entire list null and void GEDDIT but yeah why is gragas ahead of kassadin? that's madness. especially with the gragas nerf that just came out.
I would not call it madness ranking Gragas ahead of Kassadin actually. Even with the nerfs, Gragas is a better farmer, has better sustain, can drop enemy champions just as easily if his barrels hit and has that ultimate which if used well can win team fights by sending some champions into your team and others in a place where they cant render any assistance.

Kassadin is strong at defeating casters, don't get me wrong, but I think Gragas is being underestimated a bit.

ForgivEnemy

08-30-2012

Gragas, TF, and Ahri are ahead of morgana. Morgana is really weak against champions that naturally build health or have escapes to get out of ults. Mundo in the jungle is a fantastic counter and if you can survive her initial burst she is worthless. She forces a farm lane, so pick someone who out scales her. Ryze/Gragas both do exceptional against her.

123456 ... 7