Who do you think is too OP/UP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StupidLoudPack

08-29-2012

Lux is up imo, some say shes a support but majority of the time shes mid. and majority of the time she gets raped. She is very strong when fed but who isnt

DevynL

08-30-2012

OP: I would have to go with Darius, Diana, Fiddle, Draven, Katarina, and Shaco.
Darius just has too strong of a Q, and and R. I also think his pull can get a little out of hand.
Diana: Diana is deffinitely OP with her burst damage. I see that a nerf is coming her way though.
Fiddle: Honestly fiddle has too many tools under his belt. And his ult is just too much for me in a teamfight. Also his lifesteal is also a little too much sometimes.
Draven: I recently played Draven in several games, and in all of them I've noticed that he was doing too much damage early on, the unreal damage later on. I'm not sure if it was his build later game, but early on it was deffinitely too much.
Katarina: Well I think everybody agrees that Katarina is just redicoulous. Her bouncing blades get sooo rediculous once upgraded a good amount, then her spinning blades, and her ult do soo much damage. A little too much imo.
Shaco: And finally Shaco. When jungling, there is absolutely nothing you can do to the opposing team without being scared ****less. Havent really played him, but i know when i have played against him it was game over.

This is just my opionions.

Xerkos333

08-30-2012

OP

Akali (Way to high DPS. She can take down 2 tanks and an AD by herself, no trouble. Plus her W gives her crazy Survivability. Only known counter is Lee Sin)
Fizz (Much like Akali. E gives him a large amount of Survivability)
Darius (Tanky AD = Never die even when using Thorn Mail to counter)
Varus (Like Ashe, expect 3 times the damage)

UP

Taric (All games i spectate with a Taric, he gets owned over and over. Even with passive, he runs out of mana quickly)
Sejuani (Only good at being a meat shield, which maybe was intended)
Janna (Same as Taric almost. Only reason to have on team is to disrupt ganks with her Q and R. Otherwise, squishy and can never get any kills)
Vladimir (I got no idea why but every game i spectate with a Vladimir, he gets next to no kills and heaps of deaths)

Wingednosering

08-30-2012

I'm a bit of a noob and went a long while without playing LoL (only came back to it about a week ago after nearly a year off), but here are some off the top of my head:

OP:

Xin Zhao - especially in 3v3s, he just decimates everybody. He can run support, has very high health, is insane 1v1 (as an assassin he's kind of entitled) and has decent burst. His only weakness is CC.

Darius - Haven't played him, so I don't know what in particular is OP about him, but there's a Darius in EVERY game I play. They're usually in the top 2-3 players each match too. If one champion shows up this often you know something's up.

Fiora - Again, she shows up far too often. In all the times I've seen her, only once has she failed to dominate the match and it was because I tracked her down and hunted her as akali, so she couldn't be fed. Her health is high and the damage output on her ulti is just a little ridiculous. I'd like to see it toned down.

UP:

Twitch - I got him last week and played several games with him and was really disappointed. I looked up strategies, tier lists, item builds, etc and it's clear he's sub-par. I know today's patch notes gave him a slight buff, but I'm skeptical that it will be enough. His W and E are designed to be used together, but even used perfectly, their damage is laughable. IMO, his W and E should merge and he should get a new E altogether.

Lux - Love everything about her and the way she plays, but her W is almost useless. The health boost it provides is too little for too short a time. Considering she's a support character, it's shameful that her only 'pure support' ability is worthless. Her E could use a slight damage boost too IMO.

Rengar - I know people are still getting used to him, but I've seen him a LOT and every time, he starts out great and gets decimated in the late-game. His passive makes him a lane beast early, but his late game needs a buff. Maybe people just don't know how to build him yet.

As I said, I'm a total noob, so feel free to disregard my post. I don't think any champs in this game are brokenly under/overpowered (although I heard Eve was a joke before today). In general though, I'm disappointed by the lack of variety in the matches I play. It feels like the same few champs show up nearly every game and others I still haven't seen.

XxBUTTxSURFERxX

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7he White Guy View Post
in my opinion ap teemo is uunderpowered yeah i know his Q does so much damage but think about it the only thing he has ap is his Q and the shrooms so you could never 1v1 someone unless they have half health and the shrooms dont even do all that much anyways.. you guys can hate me saying all this but its true
I play ap teemo all the time and never have issues killing anyone. If you know how to build against the enemy build u can counter anyone. I played ap teemo and took almost full health tank volibear solo.

7he White Guy

08-30-2012

Dont you think xin zhoa is overpowered?

ComBrandon

08-30-2012

imo Lee Sin is overpowered... They also need to change his difficulty cause it is maxed out, and there are much harder champs to play.

ComBrandon

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingednosering View Post
I'm a bit of a noob and went a long while without playing LoL (only came back to it about a week ago after nearly a year off), but here are some off the top of my head:

OP:

Xin Zhao - especially in 3v3s, he just decimates everybody. He can run support, has very high health, is insane 1v1 (as an assassin he's kind of entitled) and has decent burst. His only weakness is CC.

Darius - Haven't played him, so I don't know what in particular is OP about him, but there's a Darius in EVERY game I play. They're usually in the top 2-3 players each match too. If one champion shows up this often you know something's up.

Fiora - Again, she shows up far too often. In all the times I've seen her, only once has she failed to dominate the match and it was because I tracked her down and hunted her as akali, so she couldn't be fed. Her health is high and the damage output on her ulti is just a little ridiculous. I'd like to see it toned down.

UP:

Twitch - I got him last week and played several games with him and was really disappointed. I looked up strategies, tier lists, item builds, etc and it's clear he's sub-par. I know today's patch notes gave him a slight buff, but I'm skeptical that it will be enough. His W and E are designed to be used together, but even used perfectly, their damage is laughable. IMO, his W and E should merge and he should get a new E altogether.

Lux - Love everything about her and the way she plays, but her W is almost useless. The health boost it provides is too little for too short a time. Considering she's a support character, it's shameful that her only 'pure support' ability is worthless. Her E could use a slight damage boost too IMO.

Rengar - I know people are still getting used to him, but I've seen him a LOT and every time, he starts out great and gets decimated in the late-game. His passive makes him a lane beast early, but his late game needs a buff. Maybe people just don't know how to build him yet.

As I said, I'm a total noob, so feel free to disregard my post. I don't think any champs in this game are brokenly under/overpowered (although I heard Eve was a joke before today). In general though, I'm disappointed by the lack of variety in the matches I play. It feels like the same few champs show up nearly every game and others I still haven't seen.
Well you do have a few points here, but you will learn to counter these people as time goes on, also Twitch is a very good carry if you have a good team, he has the highest damage potential in the game, assuming everyone is stacked up, I think that's why they keep his abilities sub-par

7he White Guy

08-30-2012

yeah i agree he does alot of damage while also being a partial tank so i agree hes slightly overpowered

Sky Mence

08-31-2012

OP: No one
UP: Heim