Who do you think is too OP/UP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7he White Guy

08-29-2012

In your opinion who do you think is too overpowered or who do you think is too underpowered??

TeknoWizard

08-29-2012

Hate me for it, but I honestly don't feel like anyone is overpowered. Every single champion has counters, thus none are overpowered in my book.

As for underpowered, I'mma toss out Sejuani and Karma. Sejuani has an amazing concept, but she never has a point in the game in which I feel strong with her. Karma feels weak to me too because of the limit on Mantra, and that even though she has level 6 skills, they all feel like level 5 ones.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-29-2012

underpowered-xerath's 'Q' (Cuz it charges up, shows where it's aimed, and shows it charging up, which makes it very easy to dodge every time)

7he White Guy

08-29-2012

in my opinion ap teemo is uunderpowered yeah i know his Q does so much damage but think about it the only thing he has ap is his Q and the shrooms so you could never 1v1 someone unless they have half health and the shrooms dont even do all that much anyways.. you guys can hate me saying all this but its true

SpicyLeaves

08-29-2012

Evelynn and Sion are in need of a buff.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Imo xerath is fine as is. If you see a good xerath, you'll know way. Same with Viktor. They are just niche champions that people haven't taken the time to invest practice and learn how to play properly.

Also, Heimerdinger, Twitch, Eve, Tryndamere and Sion all cry for buffs. Tryndamere was quite strong where he was, but they hit him too hard with multiple nerfs all at once.

7he White Guy

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Imo xerath is fine as is. If you see a good xerath, you'll know way. Same with Viktor. They are just niche champions that people haven't taken the time to invest practice and learn how to play properly.

Also, Heimerdinger, Twitch, Eve, Tryndamere and Sion all cry for buffs. Tryndamere was quite strong where he was, but they hit him too hard with multiple nerfs all at once.
i agree with everthing exept for tryn he really doesnt need a buff hes fine where he is i use to play him alot and when you get good with him hes the best carry in the game this is just my opinion though

FairyCharmed

08-29-2012

Actually, Teemo's E (a.k.a. the poison passive on his basic attacks) also scale off AP, and Teemo can become OP if you know how to build (I usually go for Rylai's, if AP, or Frozen Mallet, if AD), as well as Ionic Spark and Wit's End/Malady/Madred's Bloodrazor are always fun to get on him for on-hit effects and attack speed. And I think with the mid-August patch, they slightly buffed Teemo, in the sense that they raised the poison passive's damage output (either overall, base, or the AP scale... can't remember >.>). Pretty much, if you know how to build Teemo AP-wise, he can become better than AD Teemo. Also, if you stack mushrooms up in a single bush, then it'll do a lot of damage.

This is coming from an actual Teemo player. I may not be an experienced player, but he's considered my main, so here's my two cents.

As for the on-topic:
OP: Darius, Draven, Tryndamere, Fiora.
Darius's R is too OP, as well as the Hemorrhage + his E to pull in is too much >.<
Draven is... just really OP, and he's one of the best ADC's, IMO.
Tryndamere's R may not be for long, but it really annoys me to no end when I think I killed him, but he used his R, and died to his attacks instead.
Fiora: The movement speed bonus from her E when you're attacking is too much >.<

UP: Twisted Fate, Evelynn

Twisted Fate: Sure, he's a great mid-lane guy... but he has next to no damage output early game, and really can't do much until his abilities get to higher levels, and you build good items onto him (I usually go Nashors + Ionic Spark/Wit's End + Hextech Gunblade + Guinsoo's Rageblade/Lich Bane/Rabadon's Deathcap on him). I wish they would buff his early game potential a bit >.<
Evelynn: They still need to do something about that passive of hers -.- Sure, she's got an indefinite stealth thing after 7 seconds of not being hit. But she can get detected too easily, still. Even Teemo's passive is a better stealth than hers (and Teemo needs to stand on a spot still for 3 seconds, or something like that, and if he moves, uses an ability, etc., his cover's blown).

7he White Guy

08-29-2012

i play teemo all the time also and fyi teemos mushrroms dont stack.. so all the muchsrros that you pile up in one spot is only gonna do the same damage as one or maybe 2 mushrooms depends on how long it takes him to hit them ( thats if there even spread out at all)

Premature Jack

08-29-2012

I would lean towards saying Yorick is slightly overpowered. I'm not saying he's far and above every other top lane in the game, I'm just saying that he is far more difficult to counter without a lot of help from your jungler. I wouldn't want to see him nerfed into oblivion though. Diana would have definitely been my second pick, but the new nerfs should put her into a much more balanced state. I'm actually kind of excited to try her out again.