Austin TX 5v5 Sat Sept 29th at Game Republik

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruiner5000 View Post
We are considering moving start time to Sunday morning to accommodate more teams. Thoughts?
I think that would be a great idea.

Harpinator

09-15-2012

I will be bringing my team of 5, and we are able to compete either saturday or sunday. I will also try and get another team from my school to join the tournament.

ruiner5000

09-16-2012

Thanks guys for the feedback. If you are in the Austin area you should join the LoL group as well. http://www.facebook.com/groups/245815598841311/

ruiner5000

09-24-2012

We currently have 5 teams official. If you have not yet gotten us your team name and roster please do so asap. If you are trying to make a team please contact us so we can get you on the list.

ruiner5000

09-24-2012

www.gamerepubilk.net/lol has the teams listed, and will also have the brackets, and it has the results of our last tourney.

The Bagel

09-24-2012

Hey guys, The Bagel here, I need a great team to join for the tournament. I'm able to play a great Jayce bot or maybe top, Support Karma bot, Nautilus bot, Ziggs bot, Rammus bot, Riven bot, and Viktor mid. So if you guys need me to fill your team just add me to your friends list so we can train together.

BlackLancer

09-24-2012

People have school monday I think Saturday night is much better

ruiner5000

09-24-2012

We are doing Saturday night.