xin zhao = too strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nishaven90

09-03-2012

Play Jax and beat him.

baconmaster11

09-06-2012

LOL jax Vs xin last night at 2 am. killed him for first blood and then 2 more kills straight then made him rage quit... xin op? nah jax OP

PurpleKing33

09-06-2012

i Feel like xin is deff one of the few champs i can confidently say is OP for a reason. he just does too much dmg early on. Him and a few others mentioned here---> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2552315

Timammoth

09-06-2012

xin zhao is like the ultimate noob stomper. he is the grenade launcher on COD he is the noob tuber. noobs play him against noobs and win. But once you play against some half good players with xin zhao people know what he can do and he is not that good. Xin zhao seems to be a very good early game champion and seems to absolutely stomp if he gets fed ( 6+ kills with 0 deaths, within the 1st 15mins) he is a very snowballer champion but seems to fall off late game. I would advise buying him and playing him so u can see exactly what he does then you will play better against him. :].

But yes i would say he is op from 1400 elo and below. but anywhere over 1400 elo, people know how to deal with him and he is meh.

Míley Dyrus

09-06-2012

Xin gets outlaned by 3/4 top laners

buddynickles

09-07-2012

Prob the most OP champion right now because he can carry and snowball to hard.

CaptClurk

09-08-2012

Here's an easy way to get some free money:
1. Download "app trailers" on your iphone/ipod/ipad.
2. Go to "videos" and enter the special bonus code "free5000septcode" for 5000 free points. Remember it only works this month.
3. Watch videos and download free apps for more free points.
4. Go to "redeem" to redeem a gift card or paypal money.
5. Only took me an hour to get $10 free into my paypal.
6. Enjoy while the offer lasts.

Friesguy

09-08-2012

You guys are kidding right? Xin Zhao is OP?

He falls off late game hard. In order to be a decent champ, he has to prevent the late game from happening, which is why he's so good early on. He's much like Darius in the fact any champ who can farm with range will easily keep up with CS, but be able to stay out of his range, so as to not die.

Just don't go full aggro on Xin, and stay out of the dash's range. He can do nothing against ranged opponents, which means he won't get fed early, and then he won't be able to do anything late game.

Redklot

09-08-2012

I dont know if to agree. Last game i played against him, i built 250 armor and he hit me for 1500 with Three talon strike, and another 1500 with 1 or 2 basic attacks. Had around 3k hp too but didnt matter, i would get 2 shot by this guy.

I think i could have bought all 6 slots with armor items and still suffer the same fate.

Sephrinx

09-08-2012

Xin OP. I'm not going to lie.. He is way over buffed and needs to be toned down a bit. his base damage are ridiculous and his 3TS is absurd.