xin zhao = too strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lCantGetNoSleep

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyni View Post
Not worth getting, say, a Madred's if every enemy stacks health? I dunno man, I'd rather have a Madred's than an Infinity against 10k HP. It's called counterbuilding.

If your team can't peel Xin off you as the carry, build a Shurelia's and kite him. 2200 gold off your build is worth avoiding death like 10 times.
Good luck doing any damage with that madred's with 0 mpen in your build.

DaZeNeD

09-01-2012

Xin is fine. Wait for him to pop his q, dont get hit and wait for him to reside to using it on a minion or let it wear off, then go in. If you're getting beat in lane, just freeze the minions just outside of your turret range and call for a gank.

Also, if you have irelia try her against him. It will come down to how well you time her E, but she can definitely shut xin down hard if played well.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

stronk*

Kreyni

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity Dream View Post
Good luck doing any damage with that madred's with 0 mpen in your build.
If they stack so much HP I'm forced to spend 3800 on a Madred's, I doubt they'd have a lot of MR.

Madred's Bloodrazor:

Passive on a 10000 HP target deals 400 damage. With 100 MR (Only from steroids, because getting 10k health is hard without stacking health), that's 200 damage. If your auto-attacks do 200 damage to 100 Armor, that's 100+200=300 damage. In 4 hits, that's 1200 damage to a 10000 HP target with 100 Armor and MR.

Infinity Edge:

Crit procs 1/4 times (25%). You have 240 Attack Damage, because IE gives 40 more AD. 240 3 times is 720 damage. Adding the 4th crit, that's 720+600=1320 damage. The target has 100 Armor. This reduces your damage to 660 damage in 4 hits.

Sometimes it's better to counterbuild instead of full-out following a build.

BigWenus

09-01-2012

hah no

Treza

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZeNeD View Post
Xin is fine. Wait for him to pop his q, dont get hit and wait for him to reside to using it on a minion or let it wear off, then go in. If you're getting beat in lane, just freeze the minions just outside of your turret range and call for a gank.

Also, if you have irelia try her against him. It will come down to how well you time her E, but she can definitely shut xin down hard if played well.
the whole waiting for your opponent to waste a skill on minions doesnt work if they just dont do that ever. saw this same argument a few weeks ago someone said wait for him to use his e then harass him... why would xin dash to minions?

xin is a strong fighter with high burst great cc and great sustained damage. hes like darius in that he will win most basic exchanges pretty much always unless you pull ahead in cs or he gets ganked/falls behind etc etc. best thing to do against him if he gives you trouble is to just outright avoid confrontations with him, and wait for help from your teammates

Duskofdead

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7he White Guy View Post
As muchas i hate saying this Xin Zhoa really need a nerf on his Q... it does way to much damage and it gives the opposing teamate a dissadvantage.. if he uses Q in sync with is his W he will kill anyone and he gets fed to easy... and then you have to hear them call you a noob just because they re usiing a champ thats over-powered.. so he needs to be nerfed.
I agree. Xin Zhao's base, built-in level 1 damage is way too high. I don't care if he does very good damage if he actually itemizes damage. I play a lot of Dominion though and Xin can go top with literally nothing but boots and a ruby crystal and get quadrakills. Anyone remotely squishy is dead virtually before they can react in most cases.

Dunno what, if anything, the patch/buff to him did in terms of bases and what not-- again, I don't care if he does damage, but nearly instant-killing people with no items is a little extreme.

Fanaticmogg

09-01-2012

I've played Xin once or twice, and I can say that it's darn annoying when people run away after I activate Q. I know that his W makes that much less likely, but it could still work (assuming no Frozen Mallet...).

Also, I can say that he's really easy to play. He seems like a pubstomp champion - easy to pick up, hard to beat, but not completely OP against an experienced team.

buddynickles

09-03-2012

If ur whole team switches to armor just to counter one xin zhao they will not have enough dmg and will lose. Either way xin wins cuz he is OP. Plus have u seen him in other maps?

DubstepHippos

09-03-2012

Thornmail + Frozen Heart + Randuins = Win