Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

xin zhao = too strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7he White Guy

08-29-2012

As muchas i hate saying this Xin Zhoa really need a nerf on his Q... it does way to much damage and it gives the opposing teamate a dissadvantage.. if he uses Q in sync with is his W he will kill anyone and he gets fed to easy... and then you have to hear them call you a noob just because they re usiing a champ thats over-powered.. so he needs to be nerfed.

Male Privilege

08-29-2012

I'm going to say that you don't play Xin Zhao very often. Outside of his abilities, he does next to 0 damage. If he got nerfed on his main damaging skill, he would be subpar at best. He's balanced right now though. Just grab armor+5 when you're going against him.

Skidochufada

08-29-2012

I just saved 15% on my HP by switching to Armor.

7he White Guy

08-29-2012

Quote:
VImpaleV:
I'm going to say that you don't play Xin Zhao very often. Outside of his abilities, he does next to 0 damage. If he got nerfed on his main damaging skill, he would be subpar at best. He's balanced right now though. Just grab armor+5 when you're going against him.

i play him all the time and i play against him and if you build him right his base damage is just as any other.. that with his Q and W = game over

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

I often find myself cursing the name of Xin Zhao. I haven't played against one enough times to claim I think he is OP. If someone could tell me how to build against him that would be great. I mostly play tanks, and even with Randuins / Frozen heart I get melted by him. Tips?

buddynickles

09-01-2012

does not matter what u build hes OP, its not worth it to get a whole item if ur a carry cuz u will lose so much damage.

Kreyni

09-01-2012

Quote:
buddynickles:
does not matter what u build hes OP, its not worth it to get a whole item if ur a carry cuz u will lose so much damage.

Not worth getting, say, a Madred's if every enemy stacks health? I dunno man, I'd rather have a Madred's than an Infinity against 10k HP. It's called counterbuilding.

If your team can't peel Xin off you as the carry, build a Shurelia's and kite him. 2200 gold off your build is worth avoiding death like 10 times.

Sephïroth

09-01-2012

Here's what happens when I play against Xin:

Damn it I hate Xin's.

Stop feeding him he's 6/0 and its barely 10 minutes.

Oh wow, I just kicked his ass after I bought that Thornmail. Hey the rest of his team does no damage.

Yay GG WP Sorry Xin.

Lame Dude

09-01-2012

Once he gets fed his name changes from Xin Zhao to Win Now. He's Fiora with cc....scary stuff.

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

09-01-2012

E>Q>W...
GAME OVER
all u need to do is not let him get fed, if he is then get armor and u'll be fine.....
A good counter for Xin Zhao is Riven cuz her early laning is good to counter aginst Xins early squishyness.
Hope i helped!