Try-Outs

1234511 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

08-29-2012

This is a non-serious, non-canon thread for female champions and OCs who are willing to dress up in booty shorts and serve customers in a Hooters-themed restaurant/bar. If you're interested, post that you're waiting in line and I'll begin shortly.

Evelynn had rented out a small stateroom in a Demacian office building. Inside was a dias and a chair, which Evelynn currently sat in, filing her nails with a bench saw. In front of her was another chair, and beside that a trunk filled with various skimpy costumes. She had mailed out invitations to every female champion and summoner within the League and had not been at all vague about why she requested their attendance. She fully expected some to turn down her offer and not show up at all, but she had high hopes for a select few.

Dear Morgana

08-29-2012

Morgana takes a look at the sign-up requirements. She reaches the bottom of the list, and shakes her head sadly. Still, she soon finds herself at Evelynn's house.

"This looks...interesting, my dear Evelynn...but I'll have to decline. It won't do for someone of my stature and position to engage in something quite so...unusual. But I'll be certain to properly fund your restaurant-perhaps I can be the desserts chef?"

She shrugs her shoulders.

"And who knows? Maybe I'll change my mind later. What do you say, Evelynn?"

ColossusCrusher

08-29-2012

(Cassiopeia. Booty shorts. There is a flaw in this plan. )

st0pb0t

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana takes a look at the sign-up requirements. She reaches the bottom of the list, and shakes her head sadly. Still, she soon finds herself at Evelynn's house.

"This looks...interesting, my dear Evelynn...but I'll have to decline. It won't do for someone of my stature and position to engage in something quite so...unusual. But I'll be certain to properly fund your restaurant-perhaps I can be the desserts chef?"

She shrugs her shoulders.

"And who knows? Maybe I'll change my mind later. What do you say, Evelynn?"
Evelynn smiles and hugs Morgana.

"I say welcome aboard. Besides, you still walk around in a bra. A sexy chef should attract plenty of customers." Evelynn winks and laughs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
(Cassiopeia. Booty shorts. There is a flaw in this plan. )
((Booty... sleeve.

... WE'LL MAKE IT WORK))

Ask the Megling

08-29-2012

((Tristy has no upper curves. Poor Tristy.))

Dear Luxanna

08-29-2012

Lux nervously slipped through the door, entering the stateroom with an almost cautious look around. She humbly approached the dias, although normally not the kind of girl for something like this The Lady of Luminosity was willing to try something different for once.

Razie

08-29-2012

((Inb4 Garen))

Valorans Outlaw

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
((Inb4 Jayce))
((You know it's coming.))

Razie

08-29-2012

((I'll get the shades.))

Lunari Fox

08-29-2012

(( Must ... resist ... temptation ... ))

1234511 ... 34