Looking for Ranked Team 5v5 Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLeesWW

08-31-2012

In Game Name: Rockleesww

ELO:1250 (all around Solo/Due Team and 3Man

Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): Sat and sundays im normally totally free Not gunna lie during the week i tend to be busy besides 6:30-9pm. So beig used a reserve or somthong during the week would be perfectly ok with me

Role(s) and five champions (per role): i put * on the champs i really enjoy in the specific lanes
Top: Malphite*-Irelia-Pantheon-Jarvan-Morde
Jungle: Malphite-Rammus*-WW-Udyr-Amumu
Mid: Annie*-Morg-Lux-Ryze-Kat (least fav lane)
Bot support: Taric*-Raka*-Sona-Blitz-Nunu
Bot ADC: Ashe*-Trist-Graves-Corki-Twitch

Can you give and take criticism openly: Yep

Why are you looking to join a ranked team? Just looking for a group of confident players. I am truly a casual player but am always looking for a good group to do some ranked games with.

Death Hit

08-31-2012

In Game Name: Death Hit (i will change name soon)
ELO: 1129(top rating 1271)
Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): Yes
Role(s) and five champions (per role): Top: Nasus, Irelia, Jax, Panth, Wukong
Mid: Veigar, Morde, Akali, Kennen, Annie (just bought Vlad and i'm looking forward to play him aswell)
Can you give and take criticism openly: Ofc
Why are you looking to join a ranked team? None trollers and a serious team.

Brxz

08-31-2012

In Game Name:Rymath
ELO:1394
Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): Yes
Role(s) and five champions (per role): ADC, TOP, Jungle, i can play mid, but not my best
Can you give and take criticism openly:YES
Why are you looking to join a ranked team? Because I am sick of people leaving in solo q and i wanna have a fun time playing ranked 5s with people, and i wanna see if we can make it to some high elo games!

Brxz

08-31-2012

To go along with the roles, I play ADC- Graves, Vayne, Ezreal, Corki, Kog. Top- Riven, Olaf, Vlad, Yorick, Singed. MID- Morgana, Mordekaiser, Ryze, Cassiopia, Kassadin. Jungle- Malphite, Lee Sin, Amumu, Alistar, Nocturne

GG TheBigD

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderPhyction View Post
In Game Name: Xanderphyction
ELO: unknown
Role(s) and five champions (per role): Support - Janna, Karma, Soraka, Lulu, Lux
Can you give and take criticism openly: yes
Why are you looking to join a ranked team? to find a bit of structure and see a new aspect of the game

Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): this is where i have the hardest time answering, i have a retail job that can't give me solid hours... the reason my post http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2529478 is asking for training before team is because i can't promise any times at the moment, i am working on getting a new job or a new position that will steady my hours.

I can play as a backup support but am fine if i get looked over because of my lack of schedule.
Hey, It's hard to say this but i can't take you. Of course your job is more important than a silly little game. you need to almost always be online at these hours and if you can't im sorry... Why don't i add you as a friend and we can just play for fun? How does that sound to you? I'm very sorry

XanderPhyction

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleSwagz8 View Post
Hey, It's hard to say this but i can't take you. Of course your job is more important than a silly little game. you need to almost always be online at these hours and if you can't im sorry... Why don't i add you as a friend and we can just play for fun? How does that sound to you? I'm very sorry
sounds great, and don't be sorry. like i said i'm more looking for someone to give me pointers to prep me for ranked games or to just play with. eventually when i have a set schedule then i'll start looking into teams.

GG TheBigD

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker1994 View Post
Walker1994
Nathan
Should be fine
ADC- Vayne Kog Cait Trist Ez (no particular order)
Support - Janna Blitz Ali Taric Sona
Mid - Ryze Ahri Kat Anivia Gragas
I can
I want to get on a serious team and up my game. I also want to find new players to play with :P
Which state do u live in?

GG TheBigD

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becureful View Post
In Game Name: Becureful
ELO:~1000
Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): mostly yes
Role(s) and five champions (per role):
ADC Corki/Graves/Ezreal/Tristana/Ashe
Support Alistar/Soraka/Blitzcrank/Janna/Leona
Mid Morgana/Cass/Veigar/Ahri/Lux/Vlad
Jungle Skarner/Nautilus/Amumu/Cho'gath/Hecarim/Malphite/Maokai/Shen, can pretty much jungle with any jungling champion
Top Vlad/Yorick/Irelia/Malphite/Shen
Can you give and take criticism openly: Yes
Why are you looking to join a ranked team? Because I feel it's the next step... have done a lot of ranked games, and although my Elo isn't the highest I'm not "that guy" who is sitting there raging about how everything is his teams fault or that guy that doesn't know what's going on. Really want to get on a team to put my skills to the test and improve as much as I can.
which state do u live in?