Looking for Ranked Team 5v5 Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG TheBigD

08-29-2012

All i ask is for a good ranked team. I want one who does not troll, does not go afk, and does not Ragequit. I do not care if we win or not, all i want is for us to have fun and if possible play in high elo matches.

Available Roles
I will play AD Carry since i am mostly good at ad carries(but i still need a good ad carry player in case i feel like jungling)
Support
AP Carry,Mid
Jungle(I sometimes will play jungle because that is the thing i am second best at,Jungle must be able to meet the standards of a jungler and an ad carry)

Experience
You have to have played at least 20 ranked games in order for me to know that you are experienced

Requirements:
Be able to chat in fluent English.
Be able to give and take criticism both during and after the game.
Have 1000+ELO
Have at least three strong champions to pick from for your role.
Have effective rune pages for your champions.
Be available for practices and games during the scheduled times.
Be able to help the team improve

Gameplay hours (-Pacific Time Only Please-)
Saturday 8-9 AM 4:30-8 PM
Sunday 8-8 AM-PM (sometimes i go out so i will tell u guys in advance)

Application:
In Game Name:
ELO:
Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make):
Role(s) and five champions (per role):
Can you give and take criticism openly:
Why are you looking to join a ranked team?

Please do not add me in game, I will add you after you post your application.
Thank you and we will decide the team name later! Bye bye

Walker1994

08-29-2012

Walker1994
Nathan
Should be fine
ADC- Vayne Kog Cait Trist Ez (no particular order)
Support - Janna Blitz Ali Taric Sona
Mid - Ryze Ahri Kat Anivia Gragas
I can
I want to get on a serious team and up my game. I also want to find new players to play with :P

GG TheBigD

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker1994 View Post
Walker1994
Nathan
Should be fine
ADC- Vayne Kog Cait Trist Ez (no particular order)
Support - Janna Blitz Ali Taric Sona
Mid - Ryze Ahri Kat Anivia Gragas
I can
I want to get on a serious team and up my game. I also want to find new players to play with :P
OK thats cool i 'll see to it!(BTW my name's Nathan too!!)

XanderPhyction

08-30-2012

In Game Name: Xanderphyction
ELO: unknown
Role(s) and five champions (per role): Support - Janna, Karma, Soraka, Lulu, Lux
Can you give and take criticism openly: yes
Why are you looking to join a ranked team? to find a bit of structure and see a new aspect of the game

Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): this is where i have the hardest time answering, i have a retail job that can't give me solid hours... the reason my post http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2529478 is asking for training before team is because i can't promise any times at the moment, i am working on getting a new job or a new position that will steady my hours.

I can play as a backup support but am fine if i get looked over because of my lack of schedule.

V Rex

08-30-2012

In Game Name: Sairagos
ELO: unknown
Role(s) Jungle
five champions maokia alistar nunu shyvana fiddlesticks
role ADC
kogmaw graves ashe tristana and sivir

Best Matcool NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

In Game Name : Shifth
Elo : 1271 (top 1417)
Roles : Can go anything and almost anyone (i own at least 90 champions)
Can you give and take criticism openly : I have been playing this game for almost 2 years.Damn yeah i can take criticism openly.
Why are you looking to join a ranked team : All of my friends i usually duo with are bad. Feeds then AFK.Im looking for people who actually play without whining or leaving the game.

Im almost alway on in the weekends.

V Rex

08-30-2012

and i forgot to say
i can take and give criticism
i want to join a team for fun im a good player and i am tired of running into terrible players and losing games want t team that is confiedent and can help me become a good player i will give all i have and i can meet ur schedual easy contact me if you decide to choose me

Becureful

08-30-2012

In Game Name: Becureful
ELO:~1000
Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): mostly yes
ADC Corki/Graves/Ezreal/Tristana/Ashe
Support Alistar/Soraka/Blitzcrank/Janna/Leona
Mid Morgana/Cass/Veigar/Ahri/Lux/Vlad
Jungle Skarner/Nautilus/Amumu/Cho'gath/Hecarim/Malphite/Maokai/Shen, can pretty much jungle with any jungling champion
Top Vlad/Yorick/Irelia/Malphite/Shen
Can you give and take criticism openly: Yes
Why are you looking to join a ranked team? Because I feel it's the next step... have done a lot of ranked games, and although my Elo isn't the highest I'm not "that guy" who is sitting there raging about how everything is his teams fault or that guy that doesn't know what's going on. Really want to get on a team to put my skills to the test and improve as much as I can.

Kirisame312

08-30-2012

Application:
In Game Name: kirisame312
ELO: solo 1000, but that's because I I don't troll the scrubs who like to call mid when they're first pick in solo queue. My ranked team is a fledgling 1134 or something like that.

Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): I am available for all of the listed hours. May change in the future.

In order of preference (role: top to bottom, champ: right to left):

AP mid: (by far my best) Ahri, karthus, morgana, brand, malzahar, lux (working towards buying kassidin)
Support: Alistar, sona, soraka, taric, blitz, nidalee
Adc: graves (not owned yet but I'm only a few games away), ashe, vayne, ezreal, trist
Jungle: (i generally do not jungle) nunu, amumu, warwick, trynd, jarvan
top: (I almost never play top) singed, nasus, nunu, garen, cho

Can you give and take criticism openly: I thrive on criticism. I want a team that supports it, as long as it is actually constructive.

Why are you looking to join a ranked team? My current ranked team never plays.

I try to play solo queue, but then get a bunch of idiots who think they can first pick mid and not get countered, pigeonholing me into support, where i have significantly less influence on the game's outcome, thus the craptacular elo.

I want a team the understands that not only the support does warding, that map awareness is key, and favors a smarter, conservative playstyle to a hyper-agressive all-in gamble style. I want consistent, replicable wins, not wins that happen just because we happened to crit a bunch on a level 1 invade, or got lucky on a bush face-check.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

TuxedoTex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Application:
In Game Name: TuxedoTex
ELO: Low, It doesn't Rank
Are you available for the above hours (if not, what can you make): Most of the house available are playable
Rammus/Nasus - Tank
Janna/Sona - Support
Miss Fortune/Caitlyn - ADC
Rengar/Nidalee - AD
Fiddlesticks/Annie - AP
Volibear/Trundle - Jungle
Garen/Yorick - Bruiser/Solo Top
Can you give and take criticism openly: I couldn't play so many toons with out taking some critisms
Why are you looking to join a ranked team?
I'm looking to join a Ranked team as natural progression of Gaming. I've spent many hours in normal games, and I'm looking to take the next step forward. Being competent in a list of characters like that might seem a bit "Unusual" but it's because I get bored quickly with just playing the same Character.