Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Yer' right it ain't Lady Luck, but have ya' ever considered puttin' yer' mask over yer' face? Cause' that's just askin' fer' it.
The mask... doesn't work anymore...

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Nautilus, are you interested in a sea mission? I'm from Bandle City and I need your help or sort.

Ask Nautilus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Nautilus, are you interested in a sea mission? I'm from Bandle City and I need your help or sort.
It will depend... on the details of the mission... explain... I will consider...

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
It will depend... on the details of the mission... explain... I will consider...
It involves diving into the depths of the Guardian's Sea. I'm an admiral of the Bandle City Navy and I just got great ships from Piltover using the League to make a sizable fleet. However in one recent battle against a pirate fleet, we lost a ship in the process. I felt like that we can't lose ships so I'm thinking of salvaging it and raising it from the depths to be repaired and to be in commission again.

I can't just make new ships using money. The navy isn't well funded. So that's why I'm asking you right now since you can survive the immense pressure in the seas.

Ask Nautilus

09-02-2012

Quote:
It involves diving into the depths of the Guardian's Sea. I'm an admiral of the Bandle City Navy and I just got great ships from Piltover using the League to make a sizable fleet. However in one recent battle against a pirate fleet, we lost a ship in the process. I felt like that we can't lose ships so I'm thinking of salvaging it and raising it from the depths to be repaired and to be in commission again.

I can't just make new ships using money. The navy isn't well funded. So that's why I'm asking you right now since you can survive the immense pressure in the seas.
Your offer is interesting... what exactly would I be doing...

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Your offer is interesting... what exactly would I be doing...

I have five ships that has large grappling hooks. You just have to attach them to the sunken ships, that is if they're still intact. The rest of my fleet will be patrolling for any activity.

Ask Nautilus

09-03-2012

Quote:
I have five ships that has large grappling hooks. You just have to attach them to the sunken ships, that is if they're still intact. The rest of my fleet will be patrolling for any activity.
I... will aid you... this task... is simple enough...

Emperor Titus

09-03-2012

Quote:
I... will aid you... this task... is simple enough...
Great! I just need to get crew members!

Ask Nautilus

09-03-2012

Quote:
Great! I just need to get crew members!
...You have no crew...

Emperor Titus

09-03-2012

Quote:
...You have no crew...

I SO have crew members! It's just that many of them are in vacation...so I'm getting...volunteers.