Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

09-01-2012

((We've got the void, we've got Nautilus. I want Cthulhu to straight up become a champion.))

Ask Nautilus

09-01-2012

((Do it Riot.))

AsktheCardmaster

09-01-2012

...so why an anchor fer' a weapon? Seems somewhat unusual fer' a weapon, though Ah'm not really one to talk.

Ask the Megling

09-01-2012

((Idea! We could make a champion concept for Cthulhu, and he'd excell with a Trinity force to do tons of damage! Phreak would love it!))

Ask Nautilus

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
...so why an anchor fer' a weapon? Seems somewhat unusual fer' a weapon, though Ah'm not really one to talk.
It is the anchor... of the ship that condemned me... it is my only tie to the past...

It also has a very powerful swing... able to stagger opponents with the sheer force of a strike...

It irks me to no end... that the Summoners allow your cards to hurt me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((Idea! We could make a champion concept for Cthulhu, and he'd excell with a Trinity force to do tons of damage! Phreak would love it!))
((It's perfect! He would also have to be the ideal jungler))

Ask the Hunter

09-02-2012

Mighty Nautilus,

The question I come to ask could very well be asked to the Tidal Trickster as well...but, I have reason to believe that contact may provoke him. A more precocious individual I've never seen...

Regardless, I would know of the deep places of Valoran, if the memories are not too painful to dredge up. Since encountering some of the other creatures of this world, I have pondered what the depths of this world hold, what prey might be stalked there. 'tis just an idea I have for now, as I obviously lack the ability to breathe under the water, but I shall ponder it nonetheless. I would be appreciative if you were able to tell me anything of the seas you have wandered through. Even knowledge of the shallows would be welcomed.

May your quest for revenge prove fruitful,
Rengar, the Pridestalker

Ask Nautilus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Hunter View Post
Mighty Nautilus,

The question I come to ask could very well be asked to the Tidal Trickster as well...but, I have reason to believe that contact may provoke him. A more precocious individual I've never seen...

Regardless, I would know of the deep places of Valoran, if the memories are not too painful to dredge up. Since encountering some of the other creatures of this world, I have pondered what the depths of this world hold, what prey might be stalked there. 'tis just an idea I have for now, as I obviously lack the ability to breathe under the water, but I shall ponder it nonetheless. I would be appreciative if you were able to tell me anything of the seas you have wandered through. Even knowledge of the shallows would be welcomed.

May your quest for revenge prove fruitful,
Rengar, the Pridestalker
Hunter...

I know of many creatures... that could offer a challenge... however... trudging across the sea floor... does not give one a sense of direction... I would likely never be able to find any of these things... the only creature... I can reliably find... is giant squid...

All I know for certain is... never venture too far... into the southern Guardian's Sea... this is where the Darkness lies... I witnessed a small fish... become ensnared in the Ink... what came back out... almost killed me...

AsktheCardmaster

09-02-2012

Quote:
It irks me to no end... that the Summoners allow your cards to hurt me...
Magic cards n' a little bit of lady luck on mah side explains the cards.Why can you find a giant squid so easily? Natural instinct or somethin'?

Ask Nautilus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Magic cards n' a little bit of lady luck on mah side explains the cards.Why can you find a giant squid so easily? Natural instinct or somethin'?
'Lady Luck' would imply... there is a weak point to be found on this suit...

As for the squid... I know where to look... and they aren't too fond of me... perhaps because I use them for combat practice...

AsktheCardmaster

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
'Lady Luck' would imply... there is a weak point to be found on this suit...

As for the squid... I know where to look... and they aren't too fond of me... perhaps because I use them for combat practice...
Yer' right it ain't Lady Luck, but have ya' ever considered puttin' yer' mask over yer' face? Cause' that's just askin' fer' it.