Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
You floating through the air and dancing had me confused.


As I have said before... Summoner magic is powerful... anchors are heavy...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Nautilus:
.......

If you're trying to be funny... you are failing horribly...

I... fear the ocean... to a degree... but it feels like... a path... a guide... for the endless march...

Yeah, I was scared of water too when I was little.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Yeah, I was scared of water too when I was little.


Not the same...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-30-2012

True. The public swimming pool didn't have a giant mass of black, man-transforming death-mire in it.

...It did have a squid in it, once.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
True. The public swimming pool didn't have a giant mass of black, man-transforming death-mire in it.

...It did have a squid in it, once.


Squid... irritating... their giant cousins however... are good for combat practice...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Nautilus:
...Hi... I am as usual... why do you ask little one...


BECAUSE i am BORED!!! lately i've BEEN invading PEOPLE'S home and PRIVACY so i can AMUSE MYSELF!!! kinda LIKE what im DOING TO YOU right NOW!!!

*Lulu looks around the room*

sooooooo, DO YOU have anything INTERESTING to share?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raudelbur

Member

08-31-2012

Dear Nautilus What do you spend your time on when your not on the Fields Of Justice?


-Raudelbur


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
BECAUSE i am BORED!!! lately i've BEEN invading PEOPLE'S home and PRIVACY so i can AMUSE MYSELF!!! kinda LIKE what im DOING TO YOU right NOW!!!

*Lulu looks around the room*

sooooooo, DO YOU have anything INTERESTING to share?


Perhaps not your greatest idea... however...

Nautilus takes his anchor out of the ground and puts it in Lulu's hands

An anchor... knock yourself out...

Quote:
Raudelbur:
Dear Nautilus What do you spend your time on when your not on the Fields Of Justice?


-Raudelbur


Waiting... searching... training...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alestar

Senior Member

08-31-2012

so woulda been cool to have been told about this and all... but you know... yeah...

Edit: OG N


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
Nautalis:
so woulda been cool to have been told about this and all... but you know... yeah...

Edit: OG N


(( You're alive? O_O ))