Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
...You do realize... you just tried to tell me my existence is all for naught...
You are not a spirit of vengeance, Naughty. I don't know what the hell you are, but if anything, you're some kind of armored superman.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
You are not a spirit of vengeance, Naughty. I don't know what the hell you are, but if anything, you're some kind of armored superman.
...I'm not sure what you mean by that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
...I'm not sure what you mean by that...
I'm not telling you that your existence is for naught just because your old crew is dead!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I'm not telling you that your existence is for naught just because your old crew is dead!
...What else can I do... I'm no protector... or butcher... I kill when is necessary...

You say they are dead... then how come... I just killed one of them...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
...What else can I do... I'm no protector... or butcher... I kill when is necessary...

You say they are dead... then how come... I just killed one of them...
...this is big doings, Nautilus. Who exactly is it that you killed?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...this is big doings, Nautilus. Who exactly is it that you killed?
Jonah Corrin... well known sailor... disappeared within the week I appeared... his demise was swift...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
Jonah Corrin... well known sailor... disappeared within the week I appeared... his demise was swift...
*groans* Lucky for you, not enough proof for a conviction.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
*groans* Lucky for you, not enough proof for a conviction.
I remembered four of their names... he was one of them...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
I remembered four of their names... he was one of them...
...stop admitting to it! I don't want to have to haul you in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...stop admitting to it! I don't want to have to haul you in.
I don't care what you do...