Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
No... the anchor is my weapon... others require finesse... precision... the anchor strikes with force... and has the power to strike a 'depth charge' into the ground... and besides... can you really see me using a sword...?
I did not say a sword, I merely suggested another weapon.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I did not say a sword, I merely suggested another weapon.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Sword was an example...

No other weapon I've witnessed... strikes with the force of an anchor...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
Sword was an example...

No other weapon I've witnessed... strikes with the force of an anchor...
Have you witnessed the strike of a warhammer? It carries considerable force behind it.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Have you witnessed the strike of a warhammer? It carries considerable force behind it.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
It would snap in two should I try a Depth Charge... and it is small...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Ah, forget I said anything. If your anchor is truly the weapon that works best for you, than stay with it.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
It would snap in two should I try a Depth Charge... and it is small...
Geokhan appears in a suit and a microphone. In a salesman's voice he declares,
That is where custom tailored weapons come into play.
My weapons are the best of the best. Quality and affordable.
Your weapon is too small? I can get you one big enough for Chogath to use!
Weapon too big? I can make swords others would use as a toothpick!
Buy NOW!!!

Summoner and champion get a 15% discount!!


He adds in a quick and legal voice. ((Think commercials))
Summoner ID required for discount. Geokhan is not held responsible for injury or death of clients and does not endorse purchase of a weapon if you are not over the age of 18 and you don't know how to use it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Geokhan appears in a suit and a microphone. In a salesman's voice he declares,
That is where custom tailored weapons come into play.
My weapons are the best of the best. Quality and affordable.
Your weapon is too small? I can get you one big enough for Chogath to use!
Weapon too big? I can make swords others would use as a toothpick!
Buy NOW!!!

Summoner and champion get a 15% discount!!


He adds in a quick and legal voice. ((Think commercials))
Summoner ID required for discount. Geokhan is not held responsible for injury or death of clients and does not endorse purchase of a weapon if you are not over the age of 18 and you don't know how to use it.
Nautilus merely stares at the man

...Who are you...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-20-2012

THE FUTURE!!!

Seriously though.
I am a smith and summoner.
I own a shop in Piltover and I could fashion a weapon to suit you if you so wish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
THE FUTURE!!!

Seriously though.
I am a smith and summoner.
I own a shop in Piltover and I could fashion a weapon to suit you if you so wish.
I may visit... a backup weapon could be needed...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
I may visit... a backup weapon could be needed...

This weekend I am taking a vacation in the mountains to visit the Geomancers. Small reclusive group. They asked the League to send some aid over a small matter they had, mostly a political thing of letting others in and what not and I volunteered seeing that I could learn a bit from the visit. I find the name humorous and I can't think of why........

Basically, wait until Monday at the earliest as I am closing the shop today when I get the last few orders filled out and then I am going to be out this weekend.


((AKA I am going to be mia for the weekend and will be back Monday.))