Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

09-20-2012

Quote:
Ask Nautilus:
((Ok, this is likely the last time I'll bump this. There seems to be no genuine interest))

((Sorry bro. You do a great job, but Nautalis is kinda flat. Thus not a lot of traffic here....Sorry.))

Ask Nautilus

09-20-2012

Quote:
Geokhan:
((Sorry bro. You do a great job, but Nautalis is kinda flat. Thus not a lot of traffic here....Sorry.))

((Yeah, thought it might be that. Naut doesn't have a huge amount of character to work with))

Ask the Defender

09-20-2012

((Poor Nautilus. you can always talk about peopel in sailor costumes.))

Stormer1337

09-20-2012

((dont leave threads always start slow))

Ask Nautilus

09-20-2012

Quote:
ask rumb1e:
((dont leave threads always start slow))

((Nah, I most likely wont leave, and even if I did I would still be here. I lurk like a bad itch))

Civilized Rat

09-20-2012

((You get more attention than I do. I expected none, so I'm fine with it though.))

Ask Nautilus

09-20-2012

Quote:
Civilized Rat:
((You get more attention than I do. I expected none, so I'm fine with it though.))

((I wouldn't say so. I bump thread, answer 1 question, then it dies again lol))

Snowy Poro

09-20-2012

Quote:
Ask Nautilus:
You defend... you protect... you are respectable... however... you might get in the way of my vengeance...

Vengeance is never the answer, sea-dweller.

- Leona

AskPantheon

09-20-2012

Do you use weapons other than your anchor? It has its merits, I grant you that much, but perhaps a more proper weapon would have greater effect.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask Nautilus

09-20-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Vengeance is never the answer, sea-dweller.

- Leona

Vengeance... is all I have... they cannot be forgiven... you will not stop me...

I am no 'Sea-Dweller'... the depths claimed me...

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Do you use weapons other than your anchor? It has its merits, I grant you that much, but perhaps a more proper weapon would have greater effect.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

No... the anchor is my weapon... others require finesse... precision... the anchor strikes with force... and has the power to strike a 'depth charge' into the ground... and besides... can you really see me using a sword...?