League Judgment - Sona

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nvmvoidrays

09-17-2010

babagahnoosh retains his masterful prose with words, as always.

Blackfeather

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
Lestara moved forward, her round face bright with happiness.
“My darling, look at you!" - look at Sona's chest - "You are a grown woman now, and you have made much of yourself.”
Joking apart, really nice judgment: a fragile girl, passion for her art, the way to express feelings.

I liked (and i think most of us did) the part when she, in some way, refuse to speak with her own voice, becouse the music was more truthful.

Good job Riot

NOTE: Thanks for the hard work you're doing with champs releases. We know you are working hard and we all (in some way or another) really appreciate your work

- Blackfeather -

Solomon Gunn

09-17-2010

I think I'm in love.

Amazing MuhKuh

09-17-2010

nice judgment.. these are getting better and better

MMKH

09-17-2010

Always interesting to read these judgments, can't wait to see Sona on the fields of justice.

BladeMeister

09-17-2010

now that's an interesting story right there.

Verolian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

So was it the Flat-harp that was creating all these visions? or was it her inner conflict about joining the league...I wonder where she heard that passage from? "This instrument will be the key to unlocking the world. It will speak for you more truly than a voice ever could. Nothing else – not us, them, or any magic in this world will ever own you again." ...Please tell me your working on a novel to tie all these things together.

ArcaniteReaper

09-17-2010

This is probably my favorite Judgement yet. They do keep getting better and better.

Mifunč

09-17-2010

To be honest I was a little disappointed in this one, while I understand that she is mute, given that the judgments are done within the mind it was possibly your one chance of giving her a limited voice. Because although she is mute, within her mind she would still hear her own thoughts.
This Judgment though didn't provide very much, we're not sure of much of her background or reasoning for joining the league, we're given a hint that possibly she accidentally slew her adoptive mother or that her instrument did it of it's own designs. Honestly I would've liked just a little more detail as to her motivation instead of a vague impression and I think we actually got more info about her in the JoJ piece about her.
Just my 2 cents.

JonneyMarket

09-17-2010

Very well done!