League Judgment - Sona

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kultra

09-17-2010

I hate Riot for releasing new champs on Mondays ;_; I need my musical maiden fix

stormcrow5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Good read, but wish they would keep these till the champ actualy comes out

Footman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
Candidate: Sona
Date: 21 September, 20 CLE

OBSERVATION

Sona glides forward on harmonious winds, her elegant robe billowing softly behind her as she enters the Great Hall. Her hair fans out on an invisible breeze, swaths of aqua dissolving into golden strands at the ends of her long ponytails. She could easily be a fair maiden of magic anywhere on Runeterra, if not for the strange instrument floating before her, appearing to simultaneously protect and guide her.

The building creaks ever so slightly, the foundations resettling themselves on the bonds of strong magic. She angles her ear towards the sound, holding still for a moment after the sound has long since faded. One can tell that the sound still resonates in her head, being analyzed for tonality, intent, and above all, danger. She doesn’t even bother to glance at her surroundings; the building’s own internal symphony tells her all that she needs to know about this place.

With the faintest movement, she expertly plucks a single string on her instrument and the double doors in front of her blast open. She enters without hesitation.

REFLECTION

The darkness unfurled around her, as deep as the endless chasm of silence that afflicted her. She felt no fear so long as the etwahl was in her grasp. Her arms curled lovingly around the instrument, her fingers expertly trailing along the hammered brass and taut strings. Pressing it against her cheek, she closed her eyes and waited. It was at times like this that she could feel the instrument alive in her arms, taking slow and measured breaths as it guarded its master. She treasured these moments, when she could be alone in the world with her beloved instrument, wrapped in its protective cocoon.

Suddenly, the etwahl stiffened. She caressed the smooth curve of metal questioningly. Before she could cull an answer, a husky voice rang out.

“Sona!”

Sona’s eyes flew open at the only sound she loved more than music itself. She found herself at the doorstep of a Demacian estate, staring into the open doorway with the same wonder on her face as on the day she was brought to her new home. Lestara Buvelle stood before her, adorned in a handsome velvet robe. Dripping in jewels and her usual heavy perfume, Lestara moved forward, her round face bright with happiness.
“My darling, look at you! You are a grown woman now, and you have made much of yourself.”

Lestara embraced Sona and leaned back to appraise her.

“Truly, you have made me proud. My heart sings when I look upon you. Come in and sit with me awhile.”

Lestara turned to walk down the long hallway, her footsteps clicking a staccato rhythm on the tile floor. Sona’s heart swelled with happiness, and she reached for her instrument’s reassuring steel.

Her hands clutched nothing but air.

Sona turned, looking for the etwahl. Had she mindlessly placed it aside just now?
Suddenly, a chord rang out, piercingly askew. Sona spun around to see the etwahl drifting swiftly down the hallway. Sona called the instrument back to her, but for the first time, it paid no heed. The single note played over and over as it drew closer to Lestara’s back.

It was out for DEMAAAACIAAAAAAAAA.
fixed

demon alucard

09-17-2010

cool beans

Guardian Angel

09-17-2010

It kind of saddens me to know all her movement commands, /joke, /taunt, /laugh will just be musical tones :/

At the same time I'm curious to see if they can pull it off.

P.S. the /joke should be the Star Wars cantina theme -shifty eyes- >.> ....... just saying

shenron

09-17-2010

when are she comes out

T8mNEiLGTw

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenron View Post
when are she comes out
21 september, duh

kvoh

09-17-2010

I hope she's able to kill someone and be helpful unlike Soraka.....

Devi Serene

09-17-2010

I can't wait till she comes out, she seems like such an interesting character. Well done on the Judgment, it was a good read as always.

Altámbo

09-17-2010

Why Xin-Zhao writing this?

12345612 ... 18