Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenJ

08-29-2012

Hey there guys! I have a major issure with middle laning, and I would like to resolve that issue. I usually pick hard champions to play to go mid, and do horrible. I need help with the follwing:

1. What easy champions are there for middle ranked?
2. How do I play mana hungry champons?
3. How do I last hit effectively to beat the other middle?
4. What items do I get for champions?
5. How do I play middle overall?

If you could help me with any of these questions I would be ecstatic! Thanks guys!

-GreenJ

DubstepHippos

08-29-2012

1. Try ryze or annie, really easy to use champions.
2. Mana regen, nooo problem.
3-5. No idea

LemonFreezer

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenJ View Post
Hey there guys! I have a major issure with middle laning, and I would like to resolve that issue. I usually pick hard champions to play to go mid, and do horrible. I need help with the follwing:

1. What easy champions are there for middle ranked?
2. How do I play mana hungry champons?
3. How do I last hit effectively to beat the other middle?
4. What items do I get for champions?
5. How do I play middle overall?

If you could help me with any of these questions I would be ecstatic! Thanks guys!

-GreenJ
1. Yorick is relatively easy, The health sustain from his E and constant harass from his ghouls make him a horror to lane against. Aside from him I'm not too sure of many other "easy" mids, all of them have their own set of challenges.

2. Yorick is one of them, Double dorans is often the answer for champions like Gragas, or Brand, but then items such as Chalice of Harmony, the mana regen it gives can be extremely beneficial for champions like Anivia or Yorick, and there's Tear of the Goddess coupled with a blue buff for champs like Karthus or Yorick, it's all based on the champion you're playing, and who you're laning against.

3.Put yourself in a position between you and the other mid if you're someone like Karthus, Yorick, Gragas, etc where you can poke over/through the minions, Use the time where you're waiting for the last hits to harass them, alternatively if your champion counters theirs, you can keep them zoned off from the minions by keeping them scared of you.

4.Another question with a situational answer, There is no 1 set item build for any 1 champion, you need to pick according to what you're playing against, and how well you're doing in the match. A decent example is GP10s, often times top laners get GP10s if they're so far ahead they want to extend their lead without worrying about the gold spent on them, or if they're far behind they NEED the passive gold generation.

5.I reccomend watching some videos on the champions you're interested in playing, and picking up some tips from them, and using the advice I gave you ^^, Above all else, time, Be patient, if you don't do amazing don't get frustrated, Just keep playing, you'll get better.

Almost forgot-- WARDS. Wards are crucial to keep yourself protected and to keep your other lanes aware if the enemy mid is roaming to gank. EVERYONE needs to ward. Entrance to wraith camps and river bushes are good areas to keep warded. I usually pick atleast 1 up every back, unless I bought a big item and I don't have 75g