whos most op? and unnerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inflatablemoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
I've gotta go with gayce...I mean Jayce. He's really strong. I guess his balance comes from having a high skillcap but I've seen some dominate games and there's no stopping it. Just my .02 though
I've literaly never seen a jayce go positive

ChigNiLLa

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsh0t View Post
darius is so op, they need to nerf him
or they should give to garen ult refresh so he can be like darius kakaka
I know that I'll probably regret posting this, but I must agree with this above statement...
If anything, maybe a cap is needed on the amount of times darius ult can reset upon kill....its absolutely ridiculous when he runs around cleaning up everyone w/ his noxian guillatine.

Truly the only champ I have ever seen capable of grabbing insane amounts of quadra's and even penta-kills too! (If I had to estimate: I've seen maybe like 15-20 Quadra kills in my time and literally 12/15 or 16/20 WERE A DARIUS!) <----Just an observation.

Then again, what do I know, maybe I haven't been playing long enough to make that call.

ChigNiLLa

KINGSACK

09-01-2012

Personally i find fiora to be very Over powered because of her early game capabilities. Getting parry as your first ability gives you a bonus 15 damage and allows you to block an incoming basic attack from champions. i suggest you lane with someone who can stun or is somewhat beefy. this will help you kill people. and don't be afraid to turret dive with her ultimate. it is high damaging and effective if he keeps running past the turret. if he runs out of range of the turret you will escape unscathed.

Pepsii12

09-01-2012

Teemo is one of the most OP champs out there. teemo could use a good nerf and or deleted from game.

TeddyTeemo

09-02-2012

obviously it's Darius and Xin Zhao.

Darius's bleed out is too OP

Xin Zhao his knock back dmg is too OP and you get knocked too far.
If he can knock that far he's knock back skill dmg should be nerfed.

NYRxCorona

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PconCarnage10 View Post
WAIT. You would rather have Karma nerfed than xin zhao, darius and jayce??? What is wrong with you
That was sad, dude.

ragnaraq

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MlgProIndian View Post
Darius, xin zhao and jayce
^

(minus jayce)

Darius ult needs to be nerfed I think. It's getting pentas like hell. Also Xin is just a little op, u do have to use him right.

RaneOFTerroR

09-02-2012

Diana was so op, i mean she would burst me one time when she has 60 hp because of her damn dps+shield. that being said after her nerf i think she is a well balanced champion. Darius is pretty easy to beat to, avoid him early game and late game hes a piece of ****, Jayce i havent fought much so i got nothing to say on him, Xin Zhao is ruined by a stunor if ur ranged, a snare, and teemo, well hes just a ***** aint he xD

And about Karma, she is a really good support and ik a lot of people dont notice how an op support can change the game (not that Karmas op i havent fought her or been her in awhile so i couldnt say)

I would like to have teemo nerfed but it might be because i dont know how to fight him. ik a lot of people say shens op but easy counter if u ask me, Irelia counters him, Trynd counters him, Kog counters him, Vayne, Teemo (counters every1), Shyvana, and a good rumble or riven can end him easily.

RaneOFTerroR

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflatablemoose View Post
I've literaly never seen a jayce go positive
If u have Jayce try this build (not exactly in order)

Mercury Treads, Wits End, Madreds Bloodrazor, Bloodthirster, Frozen Mallet, Trinity Force

Hope u like it and finally see a + Jayce

RaneOFTerroR

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflstompingz View Post
Ignoring the "isn't nerfed" part...
I think Graves and/or Ahri are probably the best champs because they both scale decently into lategame, have the ability to carry, and dominate early (causing their opponents to fail)
I think Graves is good but ahri..... well if u dodge her skill shots she cant do anything useful

PS srry for posting so much i didnt read all the post b4 i started posting xD