whos most op? and unnerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You Are AwfuI

08-29-2012

i have diana but obvious nerf so any idea on whos next to her in opness would be very helpfull

JRiMi

08-29-2012

I've gotta go with gayce...I mean Jayce. He's really strong. I guess his balance comes from having a high skillcap but I've seen some dominate games and there's no stopping it. Just my .02 though

Freyjana

08-29-2012

So you only played Diana because she was supposedly overpowered and not because you like the champ?
She's still perfectly viable.

Míley Dyrus

08-29-2012

Considering you're trying to find out who's the most OP so you can use them, you should really check out Karma. She needs a hard nerf.

Parkinson

Recruiter

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTangerine View Post
Considering you're trying to find out who's the most OP so you can use them, you should really check out Karma. She needs a hard nerf.
WAIT. You would rather have Karma nerfed than xin zhao, darius and jayce??? What is wrong with you

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PconCarnage10 View Post
WAIT. You would rather have Karma nerfed than xin zhao, darius and jayce??? What is wrong with you
lol..... Darius.... hah...

MlgProIndian

08-29-2012

Darius, xin zhao and jayce

Ithrowrocksatchi

08-29-2012

Diana, and Darius and TEEMO... the mother of all the annoying characters... imo

Afk Teemo Ward

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Hybrid Malzahar, requires a good amount of skill to play effectively though.

Requirementz

08-30-2012

The Diana nerf didn't hurt her too bad. She just lost some health regen, and her "poke" (Cresent Strike) started doing a lot less damage. I play a lot of Diana, and even after the nerf, I like her better because her increased shield allows her to stay in lane a long time with that shield (so she is more tanky) and even though her poke does less damage, she can just keep firing off more and more pokes while she is in the lane. Also, you can adjust your build to more AP so that way her Cresent Strike is still doing major damage.

I don't know any other champions who NEED nerfs because I don't play that much. But try Teemo. He is really good and does a lot of damage, but he is just really squishy. Also Downright Darius is amazing, his pull can really make enemies rage. Finally, Xin Zhao is really strong, I don't think he needs a nerf, because its not like he is all powerful...