When Looks Can Kill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Vayne

08-29-2012

Lol you have a huge collection of smut on your FF account. How'd you like the rest of my story on there?

W4ddleBuff

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Vayne View Post
Lol you have a huge collection of smut on your FF account. How'd you like the rest of my story on there?
^^; Heh, heh, I wouldn't call it huge, but thanks.

Hm? Rest of your story?

Ask Vayne

08-29-2012

Legacy, the longest one on FF for LoL

W4ddleBuff

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Vayne View Post
Legacy, the longest one on FF for LoL
It's quite interesting. It's actually an inspiration for future chapters of my 007 fics; technology-wise. I've never really read a LoL fic incorporating so much modern tech.

Ask Vayne

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4ddleBuff View Post
It's quite interesting. It's actually an inspiration for future chapters of my 007 fics; technology-wise. I've never really read a LoL fic incorporating so much modern tech.
Yeah, it helped to advance the storyline a lot faster by moving people from place to place. It's not entirely inaccurate either, considering how the tech in LoL makes no sense anyhow. You have some countries that relies on horses and fight using knights like in the middle ages, but you have at the same time ppl in Zaun more advanced than what we have in our world and can build mechs and turn their own bodies into machines. So decided to go freely with the tech, cause lets face it, that would make it more realistic than the alternative, which is to journey from Demacia to Piltover, then to Icathia, etc on horseback. That would take months.

DoubleZ

09-01-2012

sounds pretty cool, bump

Oçtøpus

09-03-2012

So are you not going to continue your summoner FFs, or are you going to do both 007+Summoner? Is the 007 one going to have as much smut?

W4ddleBuff

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollusks View Post
So are you not going to continue your summoner FFs, or are you going to do both 007+Summoner? Is the 007 one going to have as much smut?
My Summoner FF's will still be continued, since my Summoner is Agent 007. Rest assured, there will be lemons that won't be 007 themed, but will only have vague tie-ins. So don't fret.

And although my 007 series of fics will have lemons guaranteed, they will not be smut-centric. They will focus on the story more than the lemons, but the lemons will be in there.

Thanks for your reply!

Excelsior!

W4ddleBuff

09-03-2012

:/ Uploading chapters here is such a hassle, since I have to copy and paste, then indent every line. Unless someone will help me find a more efficient way, I'll just post the new chapters on FF.

So here's Chapter 3. I hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8463745/...Looks-Can-Kill

W4ddleBuff

09-04-2012

Alrighty Chapter 4 is up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8463745/...Looks-Can-Kill

Be sure to review and reply! ^^
Excelsior!