The *** Symbol.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zt Rush

09-02-2012

Do you think there is a distinctive *** symbol that represents league? Personally i think it's sona if there is one. Let me know what you think.

S __ E __ X

Buff Tristana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

I'd say Morgana is a more likely candidate considering her magazine apperance. Though I'd personally vote for Fiora or Riven(and most definately Tristana) as the best.

As for a male *** symbol, Jayce and Draaaaaaaven are the most likely to strive for such a role.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Gragas

that or Jesse Perring

LastTestament

09-02-2012

depends on species

yordles: rumble, tristana
humans, lee sin,kat,nid, garen,jarvan, Udyr
Non descript furry things: Warwick is a stud
scalies: Shyvana

Terrornaut

09-02-2012

Fortune: that cleavage is out of control and she is extremely wild, seems kind of crazy, and probably loves her a good rum packed party. Her hair just purrs ***.

Eve is still probably my favorite though. Still, being blue, with super wide hips and a booty like a video vixen are far from the comfort zone/type of most league players I'd bet.

Male... Garen (boring imo though) I'd bet, Varus, or TF. TF has the smooth, quick wit, Varus is your forbidden, sleek bodied prettyboy badboy.

LastTestament

09-02-2012

Udyr is so much man his mere presence grows chest hair even on scy11x

ThorRush

09-02-2012

Depends on the species, Turian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/issue-9-10-november-20-cle
... it appears that he is a bit of *** symbol to the armadillo community (which looks really weird now that I've actually written that out).

belthazor3457

09-03-2012

I'm not racist. I'd do it with any female that is also a non-yordle if I liked her personality enough. = )

Vuther

09-03-2012

I'm pretty sure it's RiotTacoStorm.

Arcane Azmadi

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
I'm not racist. I'd do it with any female that is also a non-yordle if I liked her personality enough. = )
I think that makes you racist against Yordles.