@ Riot - Some basic Nasus tweaks that may help

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

santiaguito86

08-29-2012

Currently i can only remember Udyr and Shyvana as viable competitive picks in wich Bruisers w/o insta-gap closers concerns. I remember some time ago that some Nasus changes whoulda be to make it viable at jungle according to a patch preview yet he never was due the need to farm his Q. In his current state i can only think in a couple of matchups that he can face in the top without getting outclased even at same skill level in the players.

Yea man. Give some love to the puppy Riot

Hyfe

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vialley View Post
Would make him 2 OP
Disagree completely. These are small tweaks that should make him at least an option against maybe 50% of top lane champs, whereas he can really only be picked against maybe 15% of top lane champs currently.

Hyfe

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by santiaguito86 View Post
Currently i can only remember Udyr and Shyvana as viable competitive picks in wich Bruisers w/o insta-gap closers concerns. I remember some time ago that some Nasus changes whoulda be to make it viable at jungle according to a patch preview yet he never was due the need to farm his Q. In his current state i can only think in a couple of matchups that he can face in the top without getting outclased even at same skill level in the players.

Yea man. Give some love to the puppy Riot
Shyvanna has an MS buff and a gap closer ultimate. Udyr has a spammable MS increase/stun. Nasus has a non-damaging slow.

I think at some point I actually made a thread where I listed every single bruiser in the game and showed that Nasus is the most kitable. Not sure what I titled the thread though.

killalot1982

08-29-2012

bump for Nasus players

alxJaZe

08-29-2012

I disagree with the tenacity on his ult.

If we are trying to make him reach lategame more often, we shouldn't also make him less kite-able, which is one of the few ways to beat him if he ever does reach lategame

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Perhaps to make his e usefull in teamfights it could steal armor from enemys and distribute it among the members of his team that are in SF.
just a thought

tempnameA684

08-29-2012

Hyfe, the reason why I play and love Nasus .

While I am low elo and therefore don't have a huge problem playing him well enough to keep up with the team, I do understand how he would fall off in higher elo ranges. The changes stated by Hyfe seem like a HUGE improvement to his play style.

+1

Dactylogram

08-29-2012

bump

Hyfe

08-29-2012

Bump.

MysteltainSensei

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyfe View Post
No, probably not. Even if he were able to freely farm Q in lane to an unlimited amount he would still be hindered by his susceptibility to kiting. A long time ago I likened Nasus to Mike Tyson in a wheel chair. He's got insane potential, but who is going to sit there and get knocked out by someone in a wheel chair? When the game was first launched it wasn't so bad because other people were on his level... not every champion in the game could leap/dash/slice/moonwalk all over the map half a dozen times. Now practically everyone can, and Nasus just can't keep up. I would argue that Nasus is more susceptible to kiting than practically any other champion in the game.

I made a post saying this but i got completely shot down. See how the GD sheeps only listen to ppl with badges??
I would also like to add that Nasus needs a movespeed buff. He walks at almost the same speed as Veigar.