Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Riot - Some basic Nasus tweaks that may help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X?nder

02-07-2013

Quote:
Hyfe:
I have about 50 different thoughts but I'd rather just wait and see/feel the effects of the changes in game before wasting too much time talking out of my ass like everyone else.

Well, you know how GD works. I read on another thread that a VU on Nasus was confirmed too, dont know if thats true tho.

KesslerCOIL

02-07-2013

After the buff that just hit PBE, he only needs more base armor and reduced cast time on his abilities and he'll be perfect.

Xaxziminrax

02-28-2013

So, after playing him a lot, the flat mana cost on Q is a HUGE buff, and one that I feel really allows Nasus to compete with the midgame-centered bruisers that he is supposed to counter.

I finally don't go oom at lv9 just from using Q to last hit, allowing me to actually trade in lane. Great job, Riot. My dog is in a good place now. He has his counters, but he counters what he is supposed to really, really well.

NateKiller

03-10-2014

Riot needs to revisit some of these ideas. Nasus is outclassed.

Liberty Prime

03-10-2014

A forum necromancer!

... Agreed though.