Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What to do against a fed Riven top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eagle In A Blimp

08-29-2012

Not really a complaint or anything, but top fed Riven so bad that by 15 minutes she was 10-0. Not sure if they were really that bad or intentionally feeding.

Is there anything to do? My AP with Ahri was almost 400 at level 15 and I couldn't get her down because of the sheer amount of money she had to buy AD items.

Also, I'm level 19 and she was 30... why would that even match up

Thanks

BitProdigy

08-29-2012

Riven tends to build fairly squishy so the best thing you can do is land that charm so you can burst her while she can't shield/heal with all the lifesteal she has. Even if you can't 100 to 0 her, you just have to keep your distance and poke her down before any real teamfights start.

_G

Dark Ajax

08-29-2012

Run?

Technician Tim

08-29-2012

against any fed champ? 4v1 their ass, only time i ever won a 4v1 was as irelia vs some really bad players

Technician Tim

08-29-2012

and as for the lv matchup, one of my friends just started this game, and is like lv 6, so when we play it matches us with ppl around lv 20, on one hand a lv 6 noob is feeding one lane, while a lv 30 is prowling around the jungle killing the others, so its still even, somewhere on the team there was a low level

Sephïroth

08-29-2012

Thornmail or Kiting. Riven is a hard champion to kite because of all her dashes, but it can be done. Try to avoid fair fights until the game evens out. Riven is an early-Mid game champion, come near late game her damage output or survivability will fall off.

A Fed Riven is a scary thing, at this point focus on farming what's safe, clear your jungle, WARD WARD WARD, and if she starts getting cocky, punish her. Riven hates hard CC. If she casts her shield dash, let it wear out before you poke her.