Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unconventional Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

08-31-2012

Quote:
FallintoMadness:
I used JavanIV and he is awesome, his knock up along with his shield slow has a great effect on early ganks. Then when you reach lv6 his ult can come in handy.

Jarvan IV isn't an unconventional jungler.. In fact, he's a Tier 1 jungler.

Cenerae

08-31-2012

Quote:
Hawko0313:
for a while i did nasus because of the passive lifesteal and good slow. But then they increased the amount his q damage increases by so... i go op with hi now

Nasus makes for a poor jungler in the long run. His actual jungling is fine, and his ganks are good with Wither, but you can't farm your Q properly in the jungle and it greatly delays your late game powerhouse status. He needs that top lane. :-/

Killzerz

08-31-2012

I was using Alistar jungle before it was mainstream...

But seriously, Karthus/Cassiopeia jungle (Karthus is better IMO). They are the fastest clearers, can do is safely, and scale well. Go AP/MPen reds, armor yellows, choice blues (I use scaling MR), and spellvamp quints. Take armor + 5 pots or boots + 3 pots (risky, but if you get a fantastic pull boots is superior). Wolves, blue, wraiths, wolves, red, wraiths, gank/golems. First item should have mana or mana regen; Catalyst and Chalice are great here. Do try to be blue independent, but if you have a mid that doesn't need mana, these 2 literally become tier 1 junglers (maybe not god tier, but definitely tier 1).

vDellea

05-28-2013

Quote:
FallintoMadness:
I used JavanIV and he is awesome, his knock up along with his shield slow has a great effect on early ganks. Then when you reach lv6 his ult can come in handy.

I hope you realise Jarvan is one of the strongest junglers, and probably always will be, his skill set is very strong. this is a thread discussing 'unconventional' jungle picks.

ChiefClive

05-29-2013

Heimerdinger pl0x his counterjungle is mad OP.