Unconventional Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallintoMadness View Post
I used JavanIV and he is awesome, his knock up along with his shield slow has a great effect on early ganks. Then when you reach lv6 his ult can come in handy.

Jarvan IV isn't an unconventional jungler.. In fact, he's a Tier 1 jungler.

Cenerae

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawko0313 View Post
for a while i did nasus because of the passive lifesteal and good slow. But then they increased the amount his q damage increases by so... i go op with hi now
Nasus makes for a poor jungler in the long run. His actual jungling is fine, and his ganks are good with Wither, but you can't farm your Q properly in the jungle and it greatly delays your late game powerhouse status. He needs that top lane. :-/

Killzerz

08-31-2012

I was using Alistar jungle before it was mainstream...

But seriously, Karthus/Cassiopeia jungle (Karthus is better IMO). They are the fastest clearers, can do is safely, and scale well. Go AP/MPen reds, armor yellows, choice blues (I use scaling MR), and spellvamp quints. Take armor + 5 pots or boots + 3 pots (risky, but if you get a fantastic pull boots is superior). Wolves, blue, wraiths, wolves, red, wraiths, gank/golems. First item should have mana or mana regen; Catalyst and Chalice are great here. Do try to be blue independent, but if you have a mid that doesn't need mana, these 2 literally become tier 1 junglers (maybe not god tier, but definitely tier 1).

vDellea

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallintoMadness View Post
I used JavanIV and he is awesome, his knock up along with his shield slow has a great effect on early ganks. Then when you reach lv6 his ult can come in handy.
I hope you realise Jarvan is one of the strongest junglers, and probably always will be, his skill set is very strong. this is a thread discussing 'unconventional' jungle picks.

ChiefClive

05-29-2013

Heimerdinger pl0x his counterjungle is mad OP.