Unconventional Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

I'm trying to figure out how to jungle well. I like the idea of Zyra jungling, but it seems that she would not be viable until level 1 or 2 when you can unleash the spawns. Can you provide tips?

Thanks!

Grandlich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Anivia...

Shes hard to jungle and i normally have to hang out in top lane (until 2-3) before i can actuall start, however, her CC and walls allow for easy lane ganking. This is usually very helpful for feeding my lane-mates...

Plus having her egg ability under your tower helps against the counter gank.

MishyInWhite

08-29-2012

I'd have to say Pantheon, I first blood with a level 2 gank from blue often, since he can spear/stun then. Only problem with Pantheon is he's an early to mid game champion, he just drops after that.

Quite a scary jungle, his clear is a bit slower than a fair few junglers though.

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-30-2012

I've seen a lot of pantheon lately, he seems to be a good pick.
I had fun learning teemo in the jungle yesterday. Having trouble with early ganks at the moment.

FallintoMadness

08-30-2012

I used JavanIV and he is awesome, his knock up along with his shield slow has a great effect on early ganks. Then when you reach lv6 his ult can come in handy.

Sir KickBan

08-30-2012

Jungle Soraka. She doesn't gank, she just goes from lane to lane and heals everyone.

She can build solid AP and be a serious threat lategame.

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir KickBan View Post
Jungle Soraka. She doesn't gank, she just goes from lane to lane and heals everyone.

She can build solid AP and be a serious threat lategame.

I feel like you will get trolled way too much for picking her in ranked due to the lack of ganking. Maybe in a premade it could be viable. Every lane is an ober aggresive pushing lane now.

Yell

08-30-2012

I tried to jungle teemo once (lol), and blitz and a few other ones but really when you use non traditional junglers its just slow and you egt underleveled quickly though.

Jungle morde is a suprisingly good though, but no CC

Cenerae

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JooMancer View Post
I feel like you will get trolled way too much for picking her in ranked due to the lack of ganking. Maybe in a premade it could be viable. Every lane is an ober aggresive pushing lane now.
Long as there's some CC in the lane, jungle Soraka can still gank without the lane being hugely overextended. Spacing autoattacks in between starcalls nets more damage than people would expect.

It's still not GOOD ganking, but it works.

Hawko0313

08-31-2012

as already mentioned kayle due to her excellent damage early on with righteous fury and her level one slow has both good range and lasts for 4 seconds and theres always her ass saving ability too afer lvl 6

a friend has used heimer to some effect as he clears extremely fast, however ganks are difficult to set up and his laning is pretty amazing too

for a while i did nasus because of the passive lifesteal and good slow. But then they increased the amount his q damage increases by so... i go op with hi now