Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My climb from hell!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname0063

08-28-2012

http://www.own3d.tv/CptnWrecknHos/live/145139

A Big Damn Hero

08-28-2012

You're a junior member... trust me, you have not been in elo hell. That link is probably just a virus.

Treza

08-29-2012

junior member applies only to forum usage and that link is a link to a major streaming website
dont speak about things you know nothing about

btw ur lv 20
youre a junior member

also as far as the op leaving "hell" you die an average of 8 times per game.. thats extremely high, your elo is where it should be
your *average* amount of deaths over the course of your 2 zyra games is 15.5!!!! i have never died that many times in a game of league of legends ever. and you managed to do it in your only 2 games as zyra. you have tons of experience, but what have you done with that experience? zyra is new.. 2000+ ranked games and still dying 15+ times? thats unacceptable. and its not like the games were extremely long either because your minion farm was relatively low. for someone with as much experience as you 15 deaths shouldnt even be a potential outcome

sorry to say but you are "elo hell" and i hope im never paired with you.. 15 deaths.. unbelievable. and thats the average!! if you had 10 deaths in 1 of those games it means you had 21 in the other. k/d ratio isnt everything but when youre dying that much it does mean something