Jungle mains will know this feeling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-29-2012

So true, earlier this warwick that was like 5-6-something called me a newb when i was 19-7-4 lol
http://i46.tinypic.com/5njdyv.png

was pretty retarded lol x.x

advancedAI

08-29-2012

I'm a jungle AND support main.

Woe is me...

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximumboss View Post
"it can be comparable to the role of a stay-at-home mother."

I swear that was in my jungle story. Coincidence perhaps?
Has to be, I was thinking after a defeat about what it feels like and that was the first image that came to my head.

Jeanschyso

08-29-2012

man I might be support main, but I understand how it goes for junglers (I do jungle sometimes, and DAMN this is hard)

When playing support, I tend to keep an eye on the jungler and try to tell him when to gank that support warding the river, I try to ward enemy jungle whenever I can, and if I fail in lane, it's MY fault.. actually if some other lane fails, I look at how I could have been any help, and it turns out I could have pressured the bot lane more to make that enemy jungler come to us...

and on a side note, if the ADC fails, the whole team (xcept jungler usually, you guys are mostly understanding) blames it on support for not wrecking the enemy with crazy unstoppable harass