Brand or Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Withoutacause

08-28-2012

which one!?!?!?!?!?!?!

FaerellG

08-29-2012

Brand. Xerath is really underpowered right now.
If you're looking for an artillery mage though, I recommend Gragas.

t3hep1cf47m4n

08-29-2012

karthus

AskKarthus

08-29-2012

It depends on personal preference. I like Xerath because he can spam his spells easily. Brand is a strong burst mage with a lot of AOE.

Flameo4

08-31-2012

Yea same it depends on personal preference if you want skill shots and stay far away back in the fight and spam your skills or do you want to get semi close and throw your skills personally i prefer xerath because he has a nice ult that can hit 3 times and do moderate damage compared to brand where you have to know how to combo him because his passive gives his abilities an added effect and its confusing sometimes on what to do plus his ult is crucial in team fights much like cassiopeia

Artifictional

09-01-2012

I personally prefer xerath but hes more difficult to play. I don agree with anyone stating he is underpowered as i usually go 15+ kills with him without breaking a sweat. His learning curve is really steep and really long. Brand is less skill orientied imo, and has the added bonus that he doesnt telegraph his spells as badly (a xerath player will never get hit by another xeraths arcanopulse, ever)

LarcyBrown

09-01-2012

brand isnt just easy, if your a moderate skilled player you can quite litterally faceroll and look godly with him.
Its been said before xerath has quite the learning curve....heres a tip if you wanna smoothly transition from playing with locked camera to unlocked camera and from playing without smartcasting to playing with smartcast, then yeah get xerath your learning curve will be well worth it!
If you just wanna kill people, have fun while rather facerolling, then brand is the way to go.