PVP 30.12 update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thedarklorde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckness View Post
Uninstall LoL? I quit. I have this same problem but I'm not gonna bother reinstalling the whole thing. No way to manually patch over?
Reinstalling only takes 15 minutes.

FortCastle

12-08-2009

hmm so it is possible i get to use that patch?.. its not a trap is it working,, where it is?

FortCastle

12-08-2009

i did reinstall

FortCastle

12-08-2009

is this like a one day answer or more like around 5 min answer?

FortCastle

12-08-2009

i cant use my other name anymore they say the ____ doesnt work but i used it so maybe its the problem?

FortCastle

12-08-2009

and for the loging thing i cant connect to pvp serveur or thing they say.. just like the server was offline is it offline does the ONLINE saying thing says well?.. cause in other games somtimes its just wrong,

FortCastle

12-08-2009

i have soo much to ask,,like could we surender faster in the game,, why when the games end we have to reopen the window?.. etc but i dont know how that chat server works,,,,, oh yeah and I LOVE THIS GAME ITS LIKE GENIUS,,, i played age of mythologie i know (well problably not, its WAYY too complex) how it is to create such amazing and complexible game,, exept for the fact that we are all limited to 4 powers, hope theres more lvls then 18 but the slow effect of respawning is compensign in a way, and the lvl of us like an rpg AND RTS IN SAME GAME AMAZING i love it hope it goes high lvl like 100,, but i suppose 30 may be the max, and the maps either theres only one but IT OWNS GOOD MAP, still scared of being bored of this game soon, i sincerely wish i dont, but with the masteries ( the runes?) and the rank plz... hope i wont get bored too fast. (maybe putting more of these rpg masteries but less effect could help.. and the effect is soo low that we almost cant see it but its there so its fkin great.
Thx for reeding if you could make it to the end lol, hope this will help the game to be way better.

Hraesvelg

07-21-2011

whoa awesome job guys!