PVP 30.12 update

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stragz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2009

For the people having issues with the patcher closing itself a few seconds after it loaded, try installing and running CCLeaner. It works wonders, i used to have that problem and now i just use that tool everyonce in a while and its all good

Phats

11-14-2009

Similarly to the 11/11/09 patch, my client doesnt download this patch (UK based, US game)

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phats View Post
Similarly to the 11/11/09 patch, my client doesnt download this patch (UK based, US game)
same for me.

Does this mean i will never be able to download the patches anymore?

Phats

11-14-2009

I think it just means someone forgot to update the manifest file (LOL.Game.package file?) on the server some people are connecting to.

Shouldnt be a problem long term

Tomasety

11-14-2009

The same problem for me, the unquie way was in the last patch and this bypassing wiht a proxy server the patch.

jixiai

11-14-2009

thank

dirtydee

11-14-2009

Me and all of my friends are still not getting our IP updated in the main PVP client window after the game results are closed ("return to lobby"). to update the IP you must close the client and re-login. this has persisted over the last several patches.

Ignastio

11-14-2009

Hopefully now I won't have to log in again after most games.

Matt Ele

11-14-2009

Well, thank you for the patch, but i cant log in now. After "logging it" theres error and i have to exit client.

TL Phrost

Recruiter

11-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by markfranz View Post
Hey Nail - we're closer to fixing the bug where friends don't show up online. I can't give an ETA, but we've focused several engineers on working to fix the issue. As soon as we have a solid fix, we'll patch it up.
The correct phrasing is "Top Men" not "several engineers"

several mediocre engineers != limabeans

or so i hear

1234567 ... 8