Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silverdrone

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengfullGenisis View Post
you didnt fix dfg glitch?
where fizz uses e after u send the projectile from dfg after him and he dodges it
I think that's supposed to happen...?

St Omega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

I liked the old model of Dark Valkyrie Diana and the old splash art. It feels like something is really missing on her head, or rather her crown thing needs to be back. I just played her and it feels so bleh...It's just not as cool. The splash art looks terribly photoshopped. You would have been better off just giving her the eye marks. When I first saw the picture when she came out it was by far one of the sexiest pictures...Now instead of putting it to a vote like you probably should have everyone's mad at you and it's a legit reason this time. People actually had to spend money for the skin.

jdunthis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

nerfs for so many that didnt need it an NOT FOR DARIUS are you serious????????

Xphelio

08-31-2012

Riot your in trouble with now! Taking my 20 atk dmg off my wards.. How could you >_>

inposibrew

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksWings View Post
So... just wondering...when are you going to nerf darius?
there is no need he dose not have any escapes so if focused he has no ability to get away. and his pull has a very short range already his e does not do that much damage. he q is he most powerful attack with no stacks on an opponent

HunterX57

Recruiter

08-31-2012

This one time, a master Yi teleport dashed into my base at level 1, and filled it with wards continuously for the first 6 minutes of the game. Despite dieing about 9 times to turrets, he later became the most OP carry in the match.

This patch, removing all those wards 20 dmg's, will have no doubt destroyed such a devious battle strategy from defiling me in the future. Excellent work I say, Gentleman Chogath shall prepare the champaigne!

TriumphantReaper

09-01-2012

good job riot now we got a super op ass kat! not like she was already super strong..

ClodaX

09-01-2012

OMG! How many times will you nerf Shen!!! thats his 4th nerf already. How bout you nerf Rammus Taunt instead??? Shen's taunt has 1.5 sec duration when rammus can go up to 3 secs at max! You nerfed his Ult, his ki strike and now his shadow dash? I mean come on!!

p99will

09-01-2012

I've noticed when spectating. Looking at a players purchased items in the bottom left...
Berseker Greaves boots show up as a blue icon.. looks like water or somthing. But it may just be my client.

Roadface

09-01-2012

wait... WARDS HAD ATTACK DAMAGE!? wtf i never noticed!