Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ishmmeal

08-30-2012

yeah keep nerfing ezreal to the ground, GG riot.

Ishmmeal

08-30-2012

why would you nerf ezreal, hes pure skill shot and you nerf him

Shoot2Wound

08-30-2012

More Alistar nerfs -_-

Searching

08-30-2012

As someone who's had Dark Valkyrie Diana since day one I speak with great disappointment in the change. I bought the skin for what it was when it was released and for nothing less. For it to be changed into something less than that I never felt the urge to say this...but I want my money back...

Brkennse

08-30-2012

didnt you say that youd buff ez's q damagewise? also corki's passive nerf is pretty big

MrMushyMan

08-30-2012

I was really happy when i saw the change to mordes model, the model ratios atm dont make sense.

Vayne and jarvan are bigger than morde who is supposed to be a titan.
And they really need to completely redo malphites model, he should be the size of 5 stacks chogath by default.

V01taire

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.
That new skin is horrible, i want one refund

Wintermaulz

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searching View Post
As someone who's had Dark Valkyrie Diana since day one I speak with great disappointment in the change. I bought the skin for what it was when it was released and for nothing less. For it to be changed into something less than that I never felt the urge to say this...but I want my money back...
I second this motion, all in favor say aye

Chaos Teddy

08-30-2012

Riot U nerf all these champs but not darius when will He be Nerfed?!

Abyssal War

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.

Looks horrid, revert change NAO!

I for one LIKED her headgear, put her on par with valkyrie Leona, her lunar symbol was on the headpiece, and her face in the splash art looks dreadful, almost like a dolls face, the creepy porceline imma watch you wherever you are in the room kind, uncool!