Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiima

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

wait wait wait since when did kat need more nerfs?

Xtr3me1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Since when did Shen's Shadow Dash need a CD adjustment? Was fine just the way it was >:O

Rhoku18

08-30-2012

I really like the new patches but you should seriously take a look at darius! his passive makes you bleed out he can pull you back to him his ult can be used over and over as long as it kills a champ and he can slow you. i think you should focus on nerfing him next patch.

PrincessSunbutt

08-30-2012

Ya know on paper, Diana's nerfs look brutal. Not gonna lie I was kinda bummed when i heard about them. I just played 2 games with her (post nerf) and noticed the changes, but still was extremely competitive. Now, I realize that 2 instances in any type of study isn't enough data, i feel people are overreacting and should try out the new buffs/ nerfs instead of complaining. (imho)

Styphathal

08-30-2012

Gragas

• Body Slam
    • Charge speed reduced to 900 from 1050
    • Mana cost increased to 75 from 50
  • Explosive Cask
    • Cooldown increased to 100/90/80 seconds from 90/75/60
Thanks for nerfing a completely balanced caster JUST cause he was FOTM.

IMO you guys are morons. With the mana cost increase and the cool down changes he won't be able to ANYTHING but mid now. Gragas used to be able to top lane tank and jungle. You guys just made those roles unattainable for Gragas players now.

AzuKitty

08-30-2012

What happened to friend notes?

Lyrdian

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth Lamperouge View Post
I dunno why everone thinks corki is dead now. they didnt even hit his real problem. i'm not complaining because i dont care and id rather corki be op and overused rather than characters i actually like.
but that's like nerfing launch vayne or graves but not touching their damage. his burst is still going to be too good, who cares if he has an extra 2 seconds on his pansy button or missile loading. thats not the issue.
Quote:
I dunno why everone thinks corki is dead now.
Quote:
corki is dead now.
Quote:
dead
Because corki's passive WAS his steroid, not looking at his armor shred. now he may as well be a pure AD mage compared to other AD carries like vayne, draven, ashe, tristana, ezreal and varus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddymikey3 View Post
Why do I get a chuckle every time I see "OMG WTF RIOT NERF DARIUS HE'S SO OP" or "OMG YOU NERFED GRAVES ATTACK SPEED BY .013 OMGAPDJAS;GJ HE'S NO LONGER VIABLE BECAUSE .013 ATTACK SPEED IS GAME BRAKING".
your village called, they want their idiot back.

Wintermaulz

08-30-2012

Guess Blizzard didnt like how much Diana's alt skin looked like a night elf

Jackisdabomb

08-30-2012

Y u no Nerf Teemo

Guro Cakes

08-30-2012

This is great and all but when are we going to make it so miss fortunes passive isn't disrupted by minion damage?

Garen's isn't disrupted.

Fix it riot, please.