Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeusExLamina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

First Zyra gets nerfed across the board, now Diana gets overnerfed. Riot must really want me to stop buying new champions. I'd be happy to oblige at this point. It's painfully obvious that the game developers are just shifting with the tides so they don't upset the meta that the pros insist on keeping around, instead of doing what's right and doing something to shake things up a bit. I'm very disappointed.

Xelva

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHeroTheBrave View Post
yeah i know i hate it now :\ I can has refund?
I too would like a refund.

Xelva

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomaLOL View Post
I logged just to downvote
lol same

HavocOFpeace

08-30-2012

are you kidding me?? no longer reduce armor and only 15% of magic pen. . ..... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WOW that's the biggest nerf i've ever seen on any champ

Xelva

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFearHonorX View Post
Ive never been so angry about an art change until i saw this one, I HATE the new Dark Valkyrie model and art. What are you guys thinking at riot when you make stupid changes like this? If you guys keep this new art and model I seriously want my money back. The old model looks and fits diana perfectly change it back...
You buy a sports car because you like the aesthetics of it. Less than a month later, the company recalls it because it has similarities to other cars and not what they envisioned for said sports car. You take the car in. You later receive said sports car back with the form/shape of a stationwagon. << what happened to Dark Valkyrie Diana skin. GG

JellOwned

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Abyssal Scepter: Aura range reduced to 600 from 1000

Awww

Tayarayne

08-30-2012

For you guys that scream about RIOT releasing OP champs and keeping them OP a few weeks till sales taper off then nerf them, I am not gonna say this is what happened to Diana, but I will lol. <lewlz>

Tayarayne

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExLamina View Post
First Zyra gets nerfed across the board, now Diana gets overnerfed. Riot must really want me to stop buying new champions. I'd be happy to oblige at this point. It's painfully obvious that the game developers are just shifting with the tides so they don't upset the meta that the pros insist on keeping around, instead of doing what's right and doing something to shake things up a bit. I'm very disappointed.
I am not gonna say that RIOT keeps new champs OP for a few weeks knowing that many wait out and watch others buy the champ for the first few days, only to nerf the hell out of them when sales go down, but I will lol. <lewlz>

Vance Landow

08-30-2012

F*ck yeah, a Mordekaiser buff.

Xander756

08-30-2012

I think Riot needs to realize that when you nerf champs, that "buffs" other champs by default. So in essence, Darius got buffed in this patch. COOL.