Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Liadrin

08-30-2012

Change the Dark Valkyrie skin back to what it was. She looks stupid now. There was no reason to change it before- if you have problems with her looking like Syndra, adjust Syndra. And don't hand us bull about "she looks too different from her basic model". Why don't you go change all the other horde of skins that do that then? Or is it because that's why we buy these things?

TheMonocleRogue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

I'm disappointed Riot, very very disappointed

AcidAbc69

08-30-2012

still looking for that Darius nerf. I mean, come on son.

Xelva

08-30-2012

The only reason I bought the Diana bundle was because I liked the aesthetics of the Valkyrie skin. Now I regret buying it. I can deal with the nerfs, but I feel like the choice to remodel the alt skin is a step back. Now she just looks like another re-colored champ. I'll get over it eventually(maybe), but just disappointed in my purchase and will definitely not be buying anymore skin bundles in the future. QQ.

Karcist

08-30-2012

Dat' ward AD nerf. Now I can't jungle as a ward.

Pebbywebby

08-30-2012

I don't mind the new Dark Valkyrie Diana in-game, but the splash art looks a lot weaker now. The symbol on her forehead is way too contrasty compared to how it looks on the base skin. Diana was the first champion I ever bought a skin bundle for on the day of release because I loved the skin splash so much (and I've been playing for a while). I don't need it put back to the old look, but if you could tone down the forehead emblem I would be really happy.

Jayhawks

08-30-2012

this is how RIOT keeps it interesting. champs become popular, begin to dominate, then they get nerfed and people find new champs to dominate, and the cycle continues. this is nothing new, and it will not be the last time

Fat Panda fagget

08-30-2012

Makes about the 12th shen nerf since I've been playing. How about just remake him as an AD and make his move set similar to Ryu Hayabusa since you can't figure out how to make him a tank without nerfing every other patch.

Xelva

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePromiser View Post
just checked the new dark valk diana skin.
xD
she looks so bad ahahahahahahahaha lmao
^ that

Sir Prophet

08-30-2012

Answer me this,

Diana got a huge sets of nerfs apart from the crecent strike nerf. Increased cooldown on ultimate and decreased base dmg on pale cascade. This was not mentioned. I want to know why? Don't tell me you mentioned that you will say some of the thought process behind the changes, cause the one on Diana was highly significant.

Next, Whats with the huge amount of changes on Katarina. The ammount of changes on her is more than corki and ezreal combined. Then why wasnt she mentioned. WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP HIDING STUFF.

ALL THIS IS JUST A SLAP IN THE FACE.