Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archlord Azezo

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features.
This is the reason why people got the skin in the first place.

sirturkey1

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piraskull View Post
Okay with most of these but the Gragas nerf feels harsh to me.
Thought they said they were fixing Teemo poison in a patch preview a while back.
The Teemo error reappeared when they changed his AP ratio last patch

SMlTH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

How did I never notice the attack damage on wards?

Lyrdian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Seriously Riot? You'll nerf Corki's passive true damage off crits, but you STILL haven't nerfed Darius in a meaningful way.

So glad you have your priorities set on Un-carry flagging carries rather than nerfing people who shouldn't be carrying but are.

Gondul

08-29-2012

Jayce nerfs where?

OdinXIII

08-29-2012

Remake Katarina.. Nerf the remake.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

08-29-2012

Mordekaiser
Increased the size of his model

- This has been a recommendation to Dev Friends for a long time... Malphite would also be an ideal candidate for this treatment.

Also, this!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=337425

Fudge Dragon

08-29-2012

I still don't understand why Diana needed that many nerfs. They didn't mention all of those...
Personally I feel if they reduced her damage of her W they should have slightly increased the shield... but I won't complain she still shouldn't be that bad.
I still think that xin zhao needs adjusting since compared to every other fighter bruiser available he still does everything better, better than diana and darius that's for sure...

Xesante

08-29-2012

What about adding notes to your friends list?..

And holy shet dat Karthus nerf :O. No longer permabanned probably, lol.

SirHeroTheBrave

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.
yeah i know i hate it now :\ I can has refund?