Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takhuan

08-30-2012

Graves patch was long time coming. Corki, I don't know about Corki, he surprise me sometimes with how much damage he did with true damage but he has to get close to be scary, his lane dominance isn't super bad and his poke and mobility weren't a problem at all.

Ezreal, I think he should have to rely on the mana seals/glyphs... giving him the option to get more armor or magic resistance is just asking for him to break the lane phase even more, not to mention he can use arcane shift more often.

Wish Draven would get nerfed. Varus is perfect the way he is.

Katarina doesn't make sense, she benefits more from magic penetration because her ult deals damage in small increments, buffing her base damage and nerfing her ap scaling is just going to make her want to get tankier than she already gets... Nobody likes tank assassins...

TheRiptose13

08-30-2012

So, i have been playing top alot, and im essentially 5/9 laning agaisnt darius. He hits so crazy hard early on and scales so quickly it is IMPOSSIBLE to lane well against him as, lets say, Nasus or Rumble. His q scales so quickly and gets crazy extra dmg from his passive.

seriously riot, you need to take his passive off from his q and reduce the scaling / dmg with his q. maybe even his starting attacks speed.

seriously. darius is broken powerful early and mid game, and he needs to be nerfed seriously.

Failboatcpt

08-30-2012

i want a support with mana burn plz next patch?

Takhuan

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Dance View Post
I think Corki needed a nerf to his R, I dont think they needed to hit his passive. Your right Trist is Clunky, I expect to see her more in tourns now.

On the contrary. He needed a nerf to his passive but all of his other skills were fine.

Benefiber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Noooo! Wards got nerfed! how will they defend themselves now!

dougff9

08-30-2012

u guys like to fak kat

first dat terribad rework

now this stup1d patch

cmon

fak off

DarkKat48

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Think they will do a Sona model size increase. She still seems tinier then a yordle. Better yet...make her a busty yordle!!!

Failboatcpt

08-30-2012

the only people that complain are the ones that dont know how to combo a kill on these champs

zokk3n

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEzrealAsItGets View Post
Cant wait to play new ezreal
LOL ? they nerfed him... shes not new wtf

Gohan Senpai

08-30-2012

Alistar didn't need to be nerfed, nor did Evelyn deserve to be buffed, she just had her re work done.