Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chepsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

>>When targeting a location outside of Demacian Standardís range, Demacian Standard will now be cast at its maximum range in the direction of the targeted location

But whyyyy? This mechanic is the only reason I hate playing Trist. If I click a spot on the ground, I mean that spot. Not that direction.

Withloveuhoh

08-29-2012

So many people are complaining about rengar not getting buffed? Seriously? Is it because you expect him to be super OP like every other champ on their first release? Or is it because you just don't know how to play him properly? He is fine the way he is...

Spiral Continuum

08-29-2012

Man, that new skin makes me think I may actually buy it! At the same time, it really sucks for everyone who loved it to begin with(personally I was disappointed but that's personal taste) and already spent RP on it! Changing a skin so soon seems to be pretty lame to me.

On another topic, thanks for the Eve buffs! Hopefully they aren't too much... ok, I'm lying, but it'd be good to have her balanced well.

On a final topic: What's with the Karth nerf??? Cause having him reduce enemies armor made him... what... pretend-support?

ThanatosDMC

08-29-2012

Nerf Jarvan?! Why?! Other champions dont have that.

High Rune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
B]League of Legends v1.0.0.146[/B]
Akali
  • Mark of the Assassin
    • Fixed: Now correctly grants the Energy return when the target is killed by the magic damage from her passive
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2031589

OH HELL YEAH

SUCCESS

l'M SO HAPPY WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DogginDaBoys

08-29-2012

Stop nerfing shen ffs. He is always banned anyway so why not let him be fun in pvp.

SpadedDuce

08-29-2012

Weird how you talk in depth about nerfing strong AD champs in the video but don't bother to mention or explain Corki's biggest nerf on his passive. Corki has no CC, crappy utility, and overpriced skills (mana wise). His only saving grace was a decent escape and high damage output.

It would have at least been nice to know why his passive was nerfed.

JungleOrLose

08-29-2012

My katarina... The only Ap I ever liked in league and found fun.. Now is getting destroyed by even more nerfs even after her huge ratio/base stat nerf... you suck riot. What did kat ever do to deserve this!? Give me old kat. New one is balls to me. and for the love of god LEAVE MY JUNGLE NUNU ALONE.

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

08-29-2012

Great patch. Good changes to the ad carries and Diana. =)

JungleOrLose

08-29-2012

OH and another thing, YOU DONT FUFFED UP NOW!? JARMAN!? Oh No no no no! You Boys better Fix that Little Screw up NOW. I don't want another "Oops i missed my tristana jump" Champion. Thank you very much.