Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucariolu

08-29-2012

that ward nerf... wow riot pls give wards back their ad now they cant look a bit threatening T-T

PandaaBearz

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftyfied View Post
we still getting syndra in this patch?
Most likely not. They havent even fully put her up on PBE only the Art and such. You can't even buy her yet. So i doubt she will be in this patch.

wolfroke

08-29-2012

soo...nerf karth? T.T

VnM Helis

08-29-2012

For what i have seen on the pbe the only change about diana skin is the splash art, does anybody really care about the splash art cause i dont. In-game the models are identical. And thats the only thing that matters to me.

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

when are they uploading the patch?

Coppermouth

08-29-2012

did this go live yet?

SoLowQT

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo432 View Post
dat alistar nerf was quite significant, why wasn't it mentioned in the patch preview?
They reduced his headbutt range by 7.7%, and reduced his base movement speed by 1.6%. Hardly what I'd call significant. Trust me, it could be worse...

JimmYHerE

08-29-2012

enough to weaken shen, there are 100 champions in LoL. Pay attention to who deserves to be weakened. All patches you are flagging it. --'

ienay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Why is it that I paid for a skin I liked and now I get some thrown together rip off set in my lap... I don't like this skin remake, that is if the wiki page is correct... perhaps you at Riot should consider a grandfathered in sort of deal with this skin where the player can choose to keep the old skin like any other retired skin with a one time chance to opt in to the new skin.... I put real money into this look because I liked it... at the very least if I can't keep what I paid for I would love a refund...

SomaLOL

08-29-2012

I logged just to downvote